Days 3-7

el diablo

Day 7.. My first chance to post again.. has been a big week. I’m off today, back to Australia.

Days 2 was about trying to mentally push her away, being wary, paranoid, etc... Day 3 was stopping that fight, giving in and going with it, enjoying her beautifully loving way. I lapped up all her love sand attention, also enjoying other attention from girls over here, Thailand has been good for rebuilding my shattered ego (After breakup with wife).

It took me a little while to get used to her body, after my ex who was all tits and ass (and gut ïŒ ) now when I see her walking through the room with her tiny bum, Its hard to imagine going back to a big ferang style ass. Actually I have learned that she is somewhat anorexic, she often goes to the loo after a meal, drinks prune concentrate. I learned from a trip to the hospital with her that she weighs ~38 kilos.

We got HIV tests at the hospital.. 1800 baht, seemed like a good investment. At the end the doctor calls you in and opens your results from an envelope and informs you of your result.. was actually a bit scary, although I had checked the data, 1 in 100 Thai’s have HIV, just 1 in 10,000 Australians do, although it is mostly gays and IV drug users in Australia. We even got certificates to say we were free of HIV. After that some condom-free sex was nice ïŠ.. cant get used to those things..

We spend the days shopping, seeing a movie, going to the dentist, eating… my gut still trying to get used to Thai food. I may have picked up a tummy bug somewhere.. maybe the water..

Have a strong memory of walking past a beauty salon one day (my thai girl was not around) and there were about 15 beauties in these pink uniforms all standing in a row, singing a song with their hands praying. I think they must have been trainees, it might have been a national anthem they were singing. I stopped, looking at these stunning girls, the one on the end closest me looked at me, I smiled, she blushed and smiled back. That smile. That’s the most addictive thing about Thai girls.

I did plan originally to take off on the weekend and go down to Samui and meet another girl down there. I didn’t end up doing that… I would have felt bad.. I’m annoyed I didn’t get to meet some other girls I had chatted to online.. my Thai girl was with me the whole time.. It was pretty intense… im actually kind of over sex for a bit i think.. Really enjoyed her love and kisses, being fussed over, choosing clothes for me.. … my girl has been so good to me. She wanted to got matching rings with our names on them yesterday.. she talked a bit about marriage and stuff.. which is a bit scary.. She cried last night.. I even got a bit teary.. I’m still a bit of a mess after breakup with wife. Overall its been an incredible week.. l;ots of time in bed, and an incredible short concentrated relationship from a lovely girl.. my only regret is that I didn’t get to meet more thai girls. Thanks for all your tips and advice too.

R.

I think you summed it up perfectly when you said it's about rebuilding shattered egos after a bad marriage break up.

Nothing quite like it is there?

And when you start wincing at the thought of more sex you'll be surprised how a change of partner can perk you up. B)

Day 7.. My first chance to post again.. has been a big week. I’m off today, back to Australia.

Days 2 was about trying to mentally push her away, being wary, paranoid, etc... Day 3 was stopping that fight, giving in and going with it, enjoying her beautifully loving way. I lapped up all her love sand attention, also enjoying other attention from girls over here, Thailand has been good for rebuilding my shattered ego (After breakup with wife).

Good to hear that you had such a great time! thumbup.gif

I guess you found a perfect companion for your needs and state of mind.

Now the hard part begins: the Bangkok Blues - missing the smells, the colors, e.g., and of course most of all: the girl. You won't find anything comparable in your home country, which means you will have to go back to LOS. spin.gif

Sounds like you had the holiday of your life R, LOS can be a bloody good remedy after going through a rough trot. I'm tipping you're already thinking about "next time" - and the BB's may be setting in. Nevermind, we're here for all that, and get it.

It's been a while since I've visited but I found meeting some of the lads from this forum a great help, both in LOS and elsewhere. Especially if you're suffering for the place.

If you are planning another trip (even if just in your mind), I'd recommend a week or so on your own, to enjoy everything LOS has to offer before hooking up with the new GF, if that's what you want to do.

Keep us updated.

• 9 months later...

I’m annoyed I didn’t get to meet some other girls I had chatted to online.. my Thai girl was with me the whole time.. It was pretty intense…

I can really relate to this story as I face a very similar situation. Not sure how to handle it. I am coming on my first trip to BKK mid-July. I have had quite a bit of interest from TGs online but there is one, a real stunner at 41 (I'm 49), has moved quickly and seems to want to lock me up for the whole trip. I am now realizing these Thai girls throw their all at you, want to take you off the market to keep us from sampling the local dishes, and expect you should want to spend ALL your time with them. Guess I will go with it this time and see what happens.

Cheers

Archived