Coss In Los Afer 2.5 Years

Coss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coss, that sounds like a splendid idea : I will be particularly interested to hear how this trip went and how the intervening 2.5 years have gone. I have built 'V-Day' up to such unimaginable proportions that the reality can only be a let-down ;)

I tell you what, the 2.5 years have and still are, for some more weeks, a trial which has given me character and strength, and nearly made me nuts.

I may just burst into flames as I step into cowboy for the first time on arrival.

Flash, I think you mean 'pubic hair' : if not, I have visions of those bald dudes who feel compelled to show off as much of their remaining bodily hair in public places.

http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=578&q=Less+Grossman&gbv=2&oq=Less+Grossman&aq=f&aqi=g3&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=3670l6002l0l6350l13l12l0l3l3l1l305l1854l3.0.4.2l9l0

'Less Grossman' indeed ...

I've redeemed airpoints so I'll be in BKK for Fri meetings 30/9 and 7/10

By my count, you've endured no less than 3 NZ Winters since your last trip to the LOS. My plan is to hang in here for as much of the Spring of 2013 as I can, as its one of the very few times of the year when I prefer the climate in Oz to LOS. Still as boring as ever, but thats showbiz.

That long ago? Think we briefly chatted at the Aussie pub one Friday. Think you'd just had your teeth done and were chatting about inter-reaction of some after-effects of certain medication and cute dental assistants had on each other. May drop up, but seldom out that way on Fridays, think it's now at some Mexican place?

Yup 2.5 years ago was the dental thing, and chats we had.

Yes Los Cabos I think, though if that's fallen from grace elsewhere would do.

An one go to Los Cabos on Soi (number please) on Fridays? Update needed from those who know.

Cheers

Coss

Archived