Coss In Los Afer 2.5 Years

Coss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting to run out of time to get things done 16:02:15:45

Dear God in Heaven, please fast forward me to the point Coss is at right now. Better yet, to a point 16 hours *after* the plane takes off .....

In my weaker moments, I feel like I'm running in place - the Groundhog Day effect - but the clock keeps ticking over. Coss, I'd imagine that the instant you step off that plane most of the shit from the last 2.5 years will seem insignificant - it probably does already - way to go.

Still 15 days to go, but I know what you mean, I sometimes wonder about all the shit I'm currently going through, disapproving family, selling furniture just to get rid of it, divorcing wife, all stuff sent to drive me around the bend.

But a mind trick - I imagine I've only 15 days to live and I try to enjoy these days, as if they were my last.

After all, I went to my 1st divorce, I didn't have to, it was uncontested, but I 'd never been to one before you see, I'll try anything once:)

Chin upwards and onwards !

But a mind trick - I imagine I've only 15 days to live and I try to enjoy these days, as if they were my last.

So I should live these last 115 weeks as though they were my last ? I suspect I may have to pace myself ;)

I admit that I'm lucky in that I don't have to deal with a d-i-v-o-r-c-e, but the rest sounds like fun. 15 days will fly by, and the really good news is that the sun will rise even earlier in NZ in 2 weeks time. With a 5 hour time diff between Auckland and BKK, you could easily be having lunch on Suk before I finish work for the day. Sigh.

Archived