Coss In Los Afer 2.5 Years

Coss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gobble

If that's me it must be a fake mustache.

Soi biker

Somehow I dont think Glenn from the VP actually spent too much time in public dressed like that. As for the 'Indian', I'd imagine he wouldn't be terribly popular with native Americans and the Council for the Dissolution of Cultural Stereotypes in 2011 ....

5pm til 7pm sounds good, an early brew before the fun begins, gives the GF fair warning to get her warpaint done.

Right, now I have to make a plan.

Is there any nearby parking?

I noted about 4-5 spaces actually on the premises, only one of which was taken. YMMV

5pm til 7pm sounds good, an early brew before the fun begins, gives the GF fair warning to get her warpaint done.

Right, now I have to make a plan.

Is there any nearby parking?

Los Cabos? You can park at the restaurant. It's on a small soi - first one west of the Asoke skytrain station on the south (if I remember right).

Looking good so far for a first visit. Friday afternoon so I guess traffic will be horrendous, oh well. Now if only I had something to wear :surprised:

What I wouldn't give to have your 'problems' right now. I'd happily walk the length of Suk in a G-String to be at that meeting. Just need ONE thing to fall into place first ...

Jackpot value now:

$29,490,000.00

http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/latest-results

Sure, that would have been over a billion baht two weeks ago, but I'll have to live with that. Bring it on, Jesus.

Hmm, G string, not really my thing, would be a tad scary too I'll admit.

I usually just wear a top hat and spats and carry a cane to set off the evening dress suit if I'm out for the night but perhaps something a bit more obvious is required to advertise ones allegiance.

29 million is not an awful lot methinks in Lao kip or Vietnamese dong (who named that currency?) Understand Thai is doing promotion fares from Aus to BKK right now, get to it man, you've all day tomorrow to make it here.

Archived