Coss In Los Afer 2.5 Years

Coss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one, am still alleged.

But DS and telephones mean a meet up later today I guess. Just back from a snooze at Jomtiem beach.

Coss,

Was great to meet you on Cowboy this past Friday night. Always a pleasure, and it was good to chat over a few beers after all the years away. Have fun and take care. When are you coming from Patters back to BKK? What's the plan, man? When are you off to Laos?

Woke up too late with a case of Jet-lag to make it to the Los Cabos meet up, but managed a late start over to Cowboy. Where were the rest of you? Coss made it. :-)

Cent

Woke up too late with a case of Jet-lag to make it to the Los Cabos meet up, but managed a late start over to Cowboy. Where were the rest of you? Coss made it. :-)

Cent

Made it to Los Cabos then headed home.

Have to lay off the booze for life now so better not to risk temptation until I have been dry for a few more months yet.

Made it to Los Cabos then headed home.

Have to lay off the booze for life now so better not to risk temptation until I have been dry for a few more months yet.

Justfinished reading the Ozzie Osbourne abd Eric Clapton autobiographies...good reads (*****, 5 star!!!!)

All the drinking of you and me, put together would not even be a small weekend for those two!!

Great read and even a bit of a happy, hut ongoing ending.

Doctor; Ozzie do you drink?

Oz; Yes, I:m English of course I drink a bit.

Doc; How many units a day?

Oz; 4....errrr....bottles of Henessey.

Doc; Is that all?

Oz; Errrr....beer doesn:t count, right?

...and on and on it goes, completely funny and true!

Gotta hand it to you, ds - I remember when, like coss, you had just arrived in LOS and word had it that you were like a kid in a candy shop. If memory serves me, that was 2008 and you still have functioning organs - you are my inspiration, sir !

Gobble, Old son,

I lead a much more subdued Lifrstyle thes days....lol

Most organs are still functioning at a level that is acceptable....No motorised scooter or walking frame as yet and no Old timers diapers.

Am having slight diffulty in walking this week :hubbahubba::closemouth::evilpumpkin: but that's due to some organs working overtime this week :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Errrr my Liver that is....555 :closemouth::evilpumpkin::closemouth:

Life is GOOD

Cheers....The Artist formally known as DC

Archived