Where Are The Best Looking Girls?

PhilAnders

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best I see are studying at Thai universities. After ogling them day after day, I see very little in the gogo bars that interests me. :(

Cowboy does have some lookers - usually in the "Arab" bars - Midnite, Rio, Kiss. Damned expensive though and they hustle like mad. And beware of the ones who won't even go out with you. They just try to hustle you to buy them lady drinks at 200 baht each!

Tilak is a nice bar though - worth a visit. Not an Arab bar either.

What is an Arab bar?

I'm lpooking for Thai ladies only. :liar:

This is a group of bars at Soi Cowboy owned/run by an Arab. Of course you'll find only Thai girls there.

Some board member have reported that neither the prices nor the attitude of girls are that customer friendly.

I'd even go so far as to say, a particularly nice lady I knew at Midnite, went sour after the Arab bought/took over the bar.

She was on one visit, really lovely, the next visit, shite attitude, it could be that she'd taken up drugs, which may be connected to the Arab.

Who incidentally, has been reported as Persian.

I and my good twin, are amongst the detractors of the Arab, nasty smell c*nt, not that I've met him.... The Arab, not my twin....

Archived