Where Are The Best Looking Girls?

PhilAnders

I accidentally fell upon Patpong two trips ago, had only ever been there once before (shopping with the ex GTG), found the ladies there to be of very good quality, albeit much younger than in Soi Cowboy (save and except Rawhide - where the girls ages are questionable) :beer:

I shall have a closer look very shortly :beer:

Hmm, I think it's way too much of a generalization to say that "the ladies [in Patpong]...are "much younger" than Cowboy...you obviously have only been in a very limited range of bars in either place, haha. There are some ancient (not to say *bad*!) women in Patpong (try some of the scary--but sometimes fruitful--bar beers in the "back" (and upstairs) in Patpong Soi 2)...and young girls in Cowboy?? Puh-leez!!! I could take you in any number of bars and introduce you to 15 and 16 year olds, left and right (granted, not my thing...I prefer EXPERIENCE, haha)...

Patpong can be great fun and a nice change from Nana and Cowboy...try Madrid for awesome pizza, Cosmo's for a totally new kind of Thai bar experience (at least half the customers are Thai males), the "niche" places like Star of Light, and my personal favorite trip back in time (in a good way), Safari...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I think it's way too much of a generalization to say that "the ladies [in Patpong]...are "much younger" than Cowboy...you obviously have only been in a very limited range of bars in either place, haha. There are some ancient (not to say *bad*!) women in Patpong (try some of the scary--but sometimes fruitful--bar beers in the "back" (and upstairs) in Patpong Soi 2)...and young girls in Cowboy?? Puh-leez!!! I could take you in any number of bars and introduce you to 15 and 16 year olds, left and right (granted, not my thing...I prefer EXPERIENCE, haha)...

Patpong can be great fun and a nice change from Nana and Cowboy...try Madrid for awesome pizza, Cosmo's for a totally new kind of Thai bar experience (at least half the customers are Thai males), the "niche" places like Star of Light, and my personal favorite trip back in time (in a good way), Safari...

I shall take up the recommendations, was to fly out yesterday but Ramadan stuff up my good connections through Singapore, so, I shall now fly out tomorrow night :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

i think billboard has some nice talent of late especially in the 18yo selection as does spankys whose turnaround in quality of girls is nothing short of miraculous in the last few weeks!!!

i hate to say it but the arabs bars in cowboys are now starting to have more of the better looking girls.... tilac has gone down hill, shark has sropped off, suzie wongs has 2 or 3 young ones and baccara still has a nice selection.

the other surprising turnaround in the last month has been insomnia - the number and quality of freelancers here is now very good. with the early closing time of late they are now very focusssed on closing a deal before midnight and it is a bit like jumping into bloody water in a shark frenzy.

Archived