Thai Women Who 'dont Drink' ....

gobbledonk

hahaha...much more suspect would be a Thai girl--"good girl" or otherwise--who claimed she didn't love to FUCK!! THAT would be unbelievable (though only slightly more than the drinking thing...give me a goddamn break, the Thais drink alcohol like most of us drink fucking spring water...!

But seriously, the Thais have got to be one of the horniest collections of humans on the face of the earth. Talk about a culture that LOVES TO FUUUUUUCKKKKK! The rise of the sex industry (and its attendant "GFE" component( is NO motherfucking surprise. 'Nuff said, bitches.

As I said to one of the Filipinas in KL when she commented on the number of Filipina women who end up in Australia, 'You like to eat, drink, laugh and fuck : I dont know too many Australian men who cant relate to that set of priorities'. Stick makes a point that Thais, particularly Thai men, may well be as sex-mad as anyone on the planet, but they dont parade whores down the main street, buying them whatever their heart desires. I can see plenty of hypocrisy in this 'holier-than-thou' stance, but its their country : still see Pattaya as the one place where 'respectable' Thais need to put away their pedestals - not sure why any such folk would want to go there anyway .....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick makes a point that Thais, particularly Thai men, may well be as sex-mad as anyone on the planet, but they dont parade whores down the main street, buying them whatever their heart desires.

Maybe Oim tick but I don't get what is so wrong about doing that. I sure don't want some nobodies seal of approval. And if I would be happy to buy something for someone whose to say it's a bad thing.

Stick makes a point that Thais, particularly Thai men, may well be as sex-mad as anyone on the planet, but they dont parade whores down the main street, buying them whatever their heart desires.

Maybe Oim tick but I don't get what is so wrong about doing that. I sure don't want some nobodies seal of approval. And if I would be happy to buy something for someone whose to say it's a bad thing.

I hate to be a fence sitter here, but I can see both points of view. If you go on holiday to Patts and want the GFE, more power to you, IMO - its Disneyland and I would hope that people view it no differently to Angeles City or Ibiza. He does have a point re lower Suk, and I doubt that too many of us enjoy being harrassed by various skanks at 8am simply trying to get down Suk. I dont give a flying fuck what Stick or anyone else things of Soi 4 or Cowboy - it is what it is - but its not hard to see why some Thais would be less than impressed to see the 'nightlife precinct' spreading for several sois on the other side of Suk, and in a much more 'in your face' fashion than anything I've seen in the Nana carpark. Head over there at 2am and navigate the darkened 'street bars' that just appear magically when the bars close - its like something from Blade Runner. I'd also like to see a crackdown on the number of Nigerians working that side of Suk - I very much doubt that the majority of them are in the country legally.

Whatever Stick and other expats think, I cant see the 'fat Farang holding hands with tiny Isaan girl' spectacle disappearing anytime soon, but hearing babytalk makes my blood boil. How many of us talked to girls like that when we WERE 15, particularly in public ? Save it for the hotel room, chaps.

At the end of our Peace Corps training, we had a couple of weeks (in my case more than a month) before the new term began and we had to head to work. PC put us up in a nice hotel used by Thai civil servants - governors. deputy governors, district officers, judges etc. One loud mouthed idiot seemed to think it was his right to bring hookers back to the hotel and entertain them in the lobby, talking loudly and vulgarly. The rest of us just shook our heads. I am sure that if he had not been a PC vol, the hotel would have kicked his arse out immediately. You do wonder what goes on in some people's head. He seemed to be proud of the fact that he was paying for whores and wanted everyone to know it. :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

i like a drink and can get quite pissed at times.

but i do admire the way that the ladies can seem to drink much of the day/night and still act sober.

i don't mind my friends having a good time and having a few beers(hardly anyone of them have drunk anything but beer).

but it soon gets expensive when out with 3/4 of them and i am expected to foot the bill.

i get the 'one more please' and if i agree then i tell them no more drinks from me for 2 days/nights.

it's their choice if they agree or not.

but they still try it on the next day and are surprised when i tell them of the agreement we previously made.

i am now immune to the pouting faces and acts they put on.

I was chatting with the GF about this a while ago. When she worked there was a lot of pressure to drink, every drink was money and the more you drank the more the prospect of having to go boom boom with someone other than the most desirable was also dulled. Drinking significantly over several months soon produces an ability to drink, even if it does result in a few trips to the bathroom to empty, sometimes from both ends!

Going out now she still likes a drink and enjoys trying different things but admits that drinking normally has reduced her capacity to the point where about 2 glasses of wine or a couple of beers is pretty much enough to have her in a bit of a mess. That said we go out for fun and it is fun, we don't overdo it and certainly if a night of fun is on the cards then fun will be had, I don't think we go mad but it's not a wallet watchers weekend either. If friends show up, hers or mine then I don't quibble about a few drinks. But then she is GF and wouldn't let me spend tens of thousands on booze a night, she'd have other uses for those sort of amounts! And by means of cunning tricks with her body ensure that I'd feel similarly.

Archived