Gobble's Epic Countdown Thread

gobbledonk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

111 weeks and still no sign of that Lotto win.

110 weeks, Lotto at 22 million this weekend, and I envy Dave right now but tell myself I wont envy him when he has to get back on that plane and fly back to the US:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15364027

I dunno Dave - the Bengal tiger is critically endangered, folk from Ohio considerably less so. Based on the eps of Drew Carey I've watched, I would have waited for someone with a tranquiliser gun ...

Never met sir, but I get the impression it would be nice to sit and have a beer.

Good luck with your quest.

Ps. This trip is a scouting one. And I'm hauling some stuff over in advance so I won't have to do it next July, when I'm coming out for a year. :)

109 weeks, and they really need to get better than this one has been. At least its warm in Oz right now - hope the rest of you have your Winter Woollies ready. :stirthepo

i feel for you Mr,G

48 DAYS for me but so far not looking good with a special lady.

her loss not mine...... :argue:

i feel for you Mr,G

48 DAYS for me but so far not looking good with a special lady.

her loss not mine...... :argue:

Mate, you are clearly in a slump - having been there (for a large chunk of my adult life..) I can only suggest that you persevere and don't stop believing that it will turn around. Yesterday was total shite, today is better and the weekend is just around the corner - its all good.

Mate, you are clearly in a slump - having been there (for a large chunk of my adult life..) I can only suggest that you persevere and don't stop believing that it will turn around. Yesterday was total shite, today is better and the weekend is just around the corner - its all good.

as i say,her loss.

i've been going to thailand for long enough now and know the ladies and their way of trying to wrap you around their finger.

her e-mails to me are now going in a new direction and i'm not taken in..... :nono:

i spent a lot of time with her on my last visit and i was contented with her and her only.

but i treat every trip to thailand as my last and while i have fucked 7 ladies in my last 2 visits over 6 years i was happy with companionship.

but i need to branch out and have a bit more fun when i return.

i like her best friend and while she ok with me sleeping with her friend she is oppossed to a 3some while her friend is up for it.

i now get both of them telling me different tales and i know games are being played with me.

i will see her when i return but play it cool and just walk away from her the first couple of nights just to show her i'm in charge.

whatever happens after that is up to her.

as i say,her loss.i will see her when i return but play it cool and just walk away from her the first couple of nights just to show her i'm in charge.

whatever happens after that is up to her.

WTF? Why play games? 1000's of whores in Thailand. Can't you find solice in diversity? You can't be so desperate as to show some gal "I'm in charge". :banghead:

HH

WTF? Why play games? 1000's of whores in Thailand. Can't you find solice in diversity? You can't be so desperate as to show some gal "I'm in charge". :banghead:

HH

i see your point.

i know i can have countless women while out there but these days i'm happy to spend time with one and just have a good time with them.

seeing many over many days/nights just does'nt rock my boat anymore.

but after my last post on this thread i've had 2 e-mails from her and i think her friends have got to her.

now telling me she only joking and happy to spend all nights with us and another girl,i think she now realises that she might lose a gravytrain.

when i go it's up to her if she wants to go along with my desires,if not then i will return to the old days and fuck as many as possible.

just my thoughts on how i will go about things....we are all different and have different ways of tackling things.

Archived