Iaaf Track & Field World Champs

Steve

Bolt out of the 100m final (after false starting in the semis) has taken a lot of the excitement and expectation out of the event. Nevertheless some great athletes are there and being a former track guy myself I'm excited.

I love track women, especially the sprinters. They are a little too muscular nowadays for my liking. In my day their bodies were much more feminine. Muscletoned but not nearly as musuclarly developed as they are today.

I saw this chick from Bulgaria named Ivet Lalova. Hot!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivet_Lalova

I'd do her so bad. I'd give her the best 30 seconds of her life (okay, 20), for real, (okay 10 seconds, I get nervous). She's from Bulgaria! Next to the some of the dogs Russia used to have, I've never seen any hot Bulgarians. They had a bunch of shot putters when I was growing up and that's all I remember about their women. This one is a killer! Some of the sprinters are decent but a lot of 'buttafaces' though (every thing looks good 'but her face'). In my day a lot of the girls were slutty as hell. I have a few stories about some very famous women sprinters from a while back. The girls were slutty because guys were intimidated by them and wouldn't hit on them. Many were very lonely. Almost always having fellow track guys as bf's when they did have them. They were track stars in HS so they were lonely since HS. Weren't asked to the prom. Always busy with track. In college, always training or traveling so too busy to get involved with campus activities. Also, they couldn't drink so not much frat or sorority parties (didn't stop me though..hehe). I recall one all american sprinter from California who would f*ck anyone. Litterally. Guys would just tell her to come by and she'd f*ck. Not the prettiest thing mind you. We had one on our team. She was banging football and basketball players left and right.

Opposite for the guys. Famous track guys get laid. Not only track girls but girls from the stands, regular chicks, coeds, anyone. Trust me, Usain Bolt isn't lonely. He has a gf I hear. Dumbest thing. Why have a gf when you're the world's fastest man? She has some celebrity as well in Jamaica but its still no excuse. She'll f*ck you no matter what.

Yeah, she's cute (Lalova), shame about the hair colour and the shape of the eyes... :wink:

I think Track people tend to hang out to together, same same swimmers etc because they train together and follow the same regimes.

I heard a story back years ago that the Russian and East German women swimmers used to fuck like crazy because the steroids would mess their hormones up big time.

Maybe same thing here?

I saw a documentary on the soviet bloc girls who were given steroids. Many scars from that period. It was common for them to grow hair in places males usually have them (mustache, chin, sideburns, chest). Some got sex changes, some became lesbians and they were the 'male', the dominant. It was a sad documentary. I felt so badly for them.

MM, I'd do that Aussie chick. Whatever happened with that South African 'girl' who was suspected to be enough a boy biologically to warrant investigation?

As far as female athletes, its hard to beat volleyball players, tennis players and the more developed gymnasts, not the waifs they have in China, the ones that have gone through puberty and are about 19. On the other side of the spectrum, it would be difficult to get hard for softball players.

Getting back to track, there was an article in one of the more popular track mags a couple decades ago and they asked how fast can a human eventually run 100 meters and some thought that the ligaments and tendons couldn't take the strain past 9.6. Some said 8.9 was possible one day in the future. The human is amazing.

Archived