Fiery Jack's One Day Bkk Stopover Disaster: A Warning To Us All

Fiery Jack

This girl might have had some training at some stage, but its more likely that what you were seeing was the same psycho bitch that strikes fear into most male hearts, not because of what she can do but because she has no fear of the consequences. A true Kamikaze warrior. ;)

This woman was punching hard with a kamikaze scream, but all of the punches just stopped mere millimeters from my body. The force of the punches, her form, and how she pulled back on the punches indicated that this was a person highly trained in the martial arts. For some reason, I was enjoying the show she gave, was not afraid at all.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had maybe 6 or 7 girls like that in 13 to 14 years I've been visiting LOS. All of sudden they, the girls change after in the room like Jackill and Hyde. Their personality change is almost amazing....like in Method Actors. They all do this to get more bht out of us but I usually call my front desk and have them leave. One time the security shows up but was on her side for some reason. I had to give her extra 200 bht. She was calling me all kinds of names. chok dii eee

It happens to best of us. You just never know.

Never had the misfortune to meet any psychos but then I dont frequent the lower Suk. area which must be amongst the seediest areas on the planet :rolleyes: Much safer IMHO to head for Pattaya where many ladies of good character can be found :cheerleader: A good screening system I have developed is as follows.......1) no obvious tats (small ones in intimate areas are ok ).......2) no chain smokers..........3)no dyed hair ( TG`s usually have beautifull black hair so why ruin it ? )......4) no fatties thanks ( enough of those in farangland already ).......5) no drug users ( dilated pupils and strange behavior are a giveaway )......6 ) no fluent English speakers ( obviously spent too much time around Farangs and probably picked up bad habits :nono: ) .This method has served me well over the years :tophat:

Never had the misfortune to meet any psychos but then I dont frequent the lower Suk. area which must be amongst the seediest areas on the planet :rolleyes: Much safer IMHO to head for Pattaya where many ladies of good character can be found :cheerleader: A good screening system I have developed is as follows.......1) no obvious tats (small ones in intimate areas are ok ).......2) no chain smokers..........3)no dyed hair ( TG`s usually have beautifull black hair so why ruin it ? )......4) no fatties thanks ( enough of those in farangland already ).......5) no drug users ( dilated pupils and strange behavior are a giveaway )......6 ) no fluent English speakers ( obviously spent too much time around Farangs and probably picked up bad habits :nono: ) .This method has served me well over the years :tophat:

:yeahthat:

A good interview is a must these days with all the weirdos about. I'm not quite so picky, my current paramour has both a couple of tats, but very inoffensive, and dyed hair, but not outrageous and it looks better than the original which was not black, oh and I prefer the ones with zero English.

Lower Suk really is feeling quite tatty, I guess it was never really classy but it seems to be getting worse with time not better.

Lower Suk really is feeling quite tatty, I guess it was never really classy but it seems to be getting worse with time not better.

I'm on Soi Nana right now, downing a nice pint of Guinness, my fourth, :beer: having arrived six hours ago, and I absolutely agree with you mate. I tend to get over about once every 6 months (first trip was 1997) and I reckon over the last 3 years this area has suddenly rapidly nosedived. The buildings seem tatty, the citizens more so.

Very little friendliness in the air at all these days, just cold, hardened money-grabbers at every turn. Most of the stallholders on Lower Suk are humourless, some just plain f*cking rude, and some of their 'starting prices' are beyond a f*cking joke. God help the newbies. I just bought a fake watch, a pile of shit but I don'T like wearing my good watch when I'm on the lash. How much? I ask. '2000 baht!' says the bloke. :clown: Ha ha ha, I'll give you 300 baht mate, says I. :nono: 'Okay!' he says. Sale! F*ck me. He'd have probably gone lower. :rolleyes:

Even the younger birds who claim to be fresh from Isaan have a dry world-weariness and a clinical, dispassionate, businesslike attitude about them that certainly wasn't prevalent of yore. Feels like round-'em-up, empty-their-wallet wave-goodbye find-the-next-full-wallet-to empty. :relieved: It's shit compared to how it was 10 years ago. If today was my first visit, I'd not be impressed. :(

Having said which, after half a dozen more pints it might be looking a bit brighter. :drunk:

Expect the next 'How Did Fiery Jack F*ck Up This Time?' post tomorrow. :doah:

jack :help:

Archived