Fiery Jack's One Day Bkk Stopover Disaster: A Warning To Us All

Fiery Jack

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack, I've met good and bad on Soi 4, although I 100% agree re the majority of the girls working in NEP and those greedy stallholders out on Suk. The other side of it is that there is a defence mechanism both ways - you hear about the ripoffs and the girls hear about other girls being mistreated. I'm not going to paint them as anything resembling innocent, but they aren't selling lemonade at the BTS station. One of the most common complaints I heard was 'Farang think they know everything for us !' - that has to throw up a few barriers.

Can't wait thumbup.gif

Ha ha, sorry to disappoint you, my old mate. :nono: Everything's been going swimmingly (i.e. swimming in beer :drunk: ) for the last few days: the usual maelstrom of booze and bonking. No complaints. I've revised my opinion of Lower Suk somewhat. There are still some diamonds in the dustbin. These new 'sports' bars on Soi 4 are full of birds who are lots of fun, and I had a good spin round Soi Cowboy on Monday and last night, where I met some lovely young ladies, a couple of whom I later shagged. Got sucked off in Star of Light this morning too, just for old time's sake. :relieved:

Not bad at all. All's well that ends well, and there's been a few happy endings here of late. :relieved:

jack :help:

Archived