Squirters

gobbledonk

The Wikipedia article is interesting, to say the least - for all the 20th Century's obsession with sexuality, it seems that the so-called experts cant agree on exactly what the fluid is or where it comes from. Gotta love the propellor heads who dismiss it as incontinence - how many incontinent 20-somethings do you know ? If other mammals spray their scent to mark territory and attract a mate, it stands to reason that Homo Sapiens has a similar mechanism (beyond urine) : like our appendix and tonsils, we just havent needed it for a very long time. Whatever it is, its primeval and I doubt that it can be faked : personally, thats a massive turn-on.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may be right ... my first squirter was a french Australian woman, who was a client, which made it oh so more exciting.

She went off like a fountain, apologizing all the way. I told her it was okay, it was to me bizarre, and unusual. And it happened before the time that it was spoken about. I thought, hmm, this is strange but hey, she was sweet, a grown woman (my first older woman, not by many years but hey, a mathematical fit). :beer:

Yeah, it is a massive turn-on. And it's really not surprising that Western medicine has yet to figure it out...it took them long enough to fucking agree that there's such a thing as a female orgasm...and once they figured that out, it took them even longer to determine that it wasn't evil!! I'm afraid this is one area where all the feminists that many of you love to hate have got it totally RIGHT, when analyzing the attitudes of the evil MEN IN POWER: "if it's about sex, and it looks like women are calling the shots in some way, let's just ignore it and bury it"...sigh...

I really feel I've missed out in life, never having had the pleasure of one of these 'soakers' though I harbour a distinct impression that she who does it for me might well be capable. There are the faintest signs during some of our games where the convulsions definitely expel moisture but it is as if all of her climatic effort is directed toward retaining it rather than releasing it.

Archived