Squirters

gobbledonk

Yeah, it is a massive turn-on. And it's really not surprising that Western medicine has yet to figure it out...it took them long enough to fucking agree that there's such a thing as a female orgasm...and once they figured that out, it took them even longer to determine that it wasn't evil!! I'm afraid this is one area where all the feminists that many of you love to hate have got it totally RIGHT, when analyzing the attitudes of the evil MEN IN POWER: "if it's about sex, and it looks like women are calling the shots in some way, let's just ignore it and bury it"...sigh...

There are feminists and there are femi-nazis - its the latter that give all of them a really bad rep. Many years ago, as a naive 18-year old, I signed up for a Feminism class at Uni, and it was an eye-opener as far as the number of bull-dykes who have found themselves a niche in Academia. It was especially sobering to see how quickly they could brainwash the pretty young things who hung on their every syllable. We had one (older) guy in the class who was brave (silly ?) enough to challenge some of their rhetoric based on his own experience, and it was like a Christian being thrown to the lions.

Whilst I'm sure these lifelong dykes knew a thing or two about the female orgasm, they didn't share any of that in the classes I attended. Some of their acolytes undoubtedly had 'private tuition' with Dr 12-Inch Dildo, but sadly none of that was ever recorded for our benefit. One of the prettiest girls I've ever seen was in that class - she's probably wearing overalls and smoking rollies by now : life can be cruel.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are feminists and there are femi-nazis - its the latter that give all of them a really bad rep. Many years ago, as a naive 18-year old, I signed up for a Feminism class at Uni, and it was an eye-opener as far as the number of bull-dykes who have found themselves a niche in Academia. It was especially sobering to see how quickly they could brainwash the pretty young things who hung on their every syllable. We had one (older) guy in the class who was brave (silly ?) enough to challenge some of their rhetoric based on his own experience, and it was like a Christian being thrown to the lions.

Whilst I'm sure these lifelong dykes knew a thing or two about the female orgasm, they didn't share any of that in the classes I attended. Some of their acolytes undoubtedly had 'private tuition' with Dr 12-Inch Dildo, but sadly none of that was ever recorded for our benefit. One of the prettiest girls I've ever seen was in that class - she's probably wearing overalls and smoking rollies by now : life can be cruel.

Um.....quoting Rush Limbaugh ("femi-nazis") doesn't do much to advance your status as a CITIZEN or HUMAN whose opinion is worthy of consideration...hahaha...

yeah, the bull-dykes are reprehensible in their way...but this in no way relates to my original point that this (the obfuscation of the importance--nay, very existence!--of female ejaculation) is one area where THEY get it right and the asshole male establishment they rail against come off as total buffoons...and far from neither citizen nor human status.

Um.....quoting Rush Limbaugh ("femi-nazis") doesn't do much to advance your status as a CITIZEN or HUMAN whose opinion is worthy of consideration...hahaha...

yeah, the bull-dykes are reprehensible in their way...but this in no way relates to my original point that this (the obfuscation of the importance--nay, very existence!--of female ejaculation) is one area where THEY get it right and the asshole male establishment they rail against come off as total buffoons...and far from neither citizen nor human status.

I agree with the gist of what you've said, but I'm confident that Limbaugh would be a long way from the first man to use that derogatory term for feminists - he might have been the first to do it publicly, knowing the sort of backlash he would cop, but its almost commonplace now with various shock jocks and professional a-holes like Jeremy Clarkson. Its long been a dream of mine to be able to say whatever the hell I want on telly and get paid millions for it - Clarkson does but he has a sense of humour about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC2mGhQw9CM

Archived