Sign in to follow this  
vinod

Food Land Bkk

Miss the Foodland in Soi 5, a good place to drop for a breakfast or later dinner.......when is it reopening ???

cheers

Is there another foodland in the Suk area that has the restarant ?

my computers antivirus wont let me open the foodland locations page, says its infected

I found their food to be atrocious, but I guess, each to their own.

Why don't you try the little cafe in front of the Ambassador Hotel on Soi 11, they usually do a good big breakfast (I am sure the food comes straight from the Ambassador Hotel itself) :beer:

I found their food to be atrocious, but I guess, each to their own.

:beer:

Gotta agree there Oz....

Have only ever eaten there a few times in 20+ years of visits. The only thing more off putting than the Food is looking at the "Customers" while you are "trying" to eat it....LOL

SAD

:dunno::beer::dunno:

Cheers DS

Have only ever eaten there a few times in 20+ years of visits. The only thing more off putting than the Food is looking at the "Customers" while you are "trying" to eat it....LOL

SAD

:dunno::beer::dunno:

Cheers DS

Gotta agree there DS ...

It looks like they left a set from Leaving Los Vegas or Barfly with the dregs that use to drag themselves up to the bar stools.

As for the special 49 baht breakfast, 2 rubber eggs, a 2 inch thin sausage and dry toast with powdered milk coffee, it still makes me puke - first, you sort of look at it in disbelief, then you take a bite thinking maybe it is not as bad as it looks, but it was. What a waste of 50 baht :beer:

It's a rite of passage, like staying at the Nana on your first trip...

Im not saying its fine dining, but a good place for a quick snack, very fast service. also a big fan of the place in the Grand business Inn on Soi 11, open 24 hours