Rugby, Nz To Win !

Coss

what england turned up this morning :dunno: .

it seemed they played the under 15's in the first half,they were appalling....... :blink:

at least they bucked up their ideas in the 2nd but what happened with the french?

they've been poor so far but suddenly they come on fire,i suppose they were really up for beating the old enemy.

i never thought england would win the tournament but i could not believe how poor they were overall.

Wales/Ireland game was exciting,i enjoyed that one.... :devil:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The French can be very good when the mood strikes them...

rugby mucked up for me today.

think technical problems caused the games hard to watch and i gave up and went back to sleep after 1st half of the RSA/Australia game and attempted to watched the end of the NZ/Argentina game but hopeless really.

the problem was they had kive action for about 10 seconds and then the action froze for around 5 seconds before returning to live action.

this went on the entire 2 games and very frustrating to watch,a lot can happen in the time the action was frozen.

Both All Blacks and Wallabies were fortunate to advance, IMO - its not that they played especially well, simply that they met sides who struggled even more than they did !

Both really need to lift if they are going to give the crowd the spectacle they will undoubtedly be expecting in the semi-final. I agree with Sayjann that England were on the better side of the draw, but Wales now looms as the dark horse to take out the cup - if they can get over the top of France, they will meet either NZ or Australia in the final after a game that promises to be bruising for both sides.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/welsh/15226972.stm

I've always liked the passion the Welsh bring to Rugby, and cant shake the old images of the French as a 'dirty' Thugby team - I hope Wales make it to the Final.

Gobble, a New South Welshman through-and-through

Both All Blacks and Wallabies were fortunate to advance, IMO - its not that they played especially well, simply that they met sides who struggled even more than they did !

Both really need to lift if they are going to give the crowd the spectacle they will undoubtedly be expecting in the semi-final. I agree with Sayjann that England were on the better side of the draw, but Wales now looms as the dark horse to take out the cup - if they can get over the top of France, they will meet either NZ or Australia in the final after a game that promises to be bruising for both sides.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/welsh/15226972.stm

I've always liked the passion the Welsh bring to Rugby, and cant shake the old images of the French as a 'dirty' Thugby team - I hope Wales make it to the Final.

Gobble, a New South Welshman through-and-through

oh dear..

the welsh are the butt of all jokes in the UK(except Wales of course).

we think they like to have relations with a certain animal and maybe your admission of 'sort of liking them' reinforces the english opinion of S**** S*******................. :hubbahubba::shocked::scared::unsure::dunno::blink::sex::nono::doah::hmmm::o

oh dear..

the welsh are the butt of all jokes in the UK(except Wales of course).

we think they like to have relations with a certain animal and maybe your admission of 'sort of liking them' reinforces the english opinion of S**** S*******................. :hubbahubba::shocked::scared::unsure::dunno::blink::sex::nono::doah::hmmm::o

Right, and that would be different to the opinion that people from the south of England hold about Northerners/Irishmen/Scots and pretty-much-everyone-else ? Dont even get me started on the French ....

The Welsh might not be as sophisticated as the urbane folk of London, but I've noticed a similar phenomenon to that seen in Oceania - if a Welshman is doing well, you are happy to have them referred to as 'Brits', but they become 'Welsh' when someone wants to slag them off. We feel much the same way about Russell Crowe being an 'Aussie' ! :biggrin:

Right, and that would be different to the opinion that people from the south of England hold about Northerners/Irishmen/Scots and pretty-much-everyone-else ? Dont even get me started on the French ....

The Welsh might not be as sophisticated as the urbane folk of London, but I've noticed a similar phenomenon to that seen in Oceania - if a Welshman is doing well, you are happy to have them referred to as 'Brits', but they become 'Welsh' when someone wants to slag them off. We feel much the same way about Russell Crowe being an 'Aussie' ! :biggrin:

i personnally disagree.

i am ENGLISH,not BRITISH............. :nono:

yes family relations from the past were french and italian but i was born/raised/live in ENGLAND so therefore i am ENGLISH.

causes problems some times whenever i go through immigration and if asked i say i am ENGLISH.

but people get get confused as i have a UK passport........... :angry:

in certain international events sometimes the countries around me are classed as one and called the UK or whatever.

but in others the different countries of the UK are allowed to enter under the name of their true identity which is all for the good.

i prefer this option,after all we had in the enlish rugby team a fella from Samoa or somewhere like that.

i do not agree,all the players should be ENGLISH.

i can imagine the outrage if australia/new zealand were classed as one team and had to play under the name of the Antipoedians or such like.

NZ 20 Aus 6

oo'er

So it's NZ vs France for the big one.

I'm predicting a hard game, but I'll see NZ win.

We haven't forgotten the Rainbow Warrior !

Here in VTE a local guy with sponsorship from Landrover amongst others has organised a big do at the National Cultural Centre. Big screen etc. I hope there's beer :)

NZ 20 Aus 6

oo'er

So it's NZ vs France for the big one.

I'm predicting a hard game, but I'll see NZ win.

We haven't forgotten the Rainbow Warrior !

Here in VTE a local guy with sponsorship from Landrover amongst others has organised a big do at the National Cultural Centre. Big screen etc. I hope there's beer :)

france have been playing badly this tournament,i can't understand how they have got to the final... :dunno:

will their luck hold out for the final or will they finally be found out?.

france have been playing badly this tournament,i can't understand how they have got to the final... :dunno:

will their luck hold out for the final or will they finally be found out?.

Alain Colm Pierre Rolland as Referee, an ex Irish International who has a French Father, bad choice as Ref for the game.

Sam Warburton should never have seen red, yellow and 10 Mins sin bin for that

Archived