Increasing Traffic

khunsanuk

Still curious as to the relationship between TV & The Nation. Almost all of the articles from The Nation make it as a thread on their forum (none from Bangkok Post). Just sponsorship?

Their emailing goes to my work email address, and if it's a slow night -- hell yes I read things that look interesting.

Regardless, this site is less formal and almost set up as a conversation between acquaintances. You're right, that kind of mailing of article links would be a waste of time. I think. I honestly don't know how you can generate traffic. Most forums I've perused over the last several years have died for reasons already stated. (But not all).

Regardless of all that bullshit, grateful for what you've done and some of things I learned and folks I connected with.

In the immortal words of Jackie Brown: "Good luck Brutha"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to see elef posting again, and I still don't know what happened with Belgian Boy - went away for a couple of months, came back and there seemed to be an ongoing brawl. Its especially hard when people reinvent themselves and everyone seems to be in on the joke except me - Nervous God has had several iterations that I know of, and probably a few more I dont know, and he is the tip of the iceberg. Occasionally, when it seems like there are only 5 of us posting regularly, my paranoia tells me the other 4 are bots designed by KS. :eek:

Ultimately, its all just random chatter in cyberspace, but this remains the only board I have stuck with over the last 10 years (insert sound of KS banging his head into his desk). :clown:

Archived