A Newish Beginning

sayjann

just arrived back in the uk after my trip and i'm still on a high.

years ago i was a huge butterfly and wanted as many sexual liasions as i could get but as i got older i changed and began to like the GFE.

i always had a regular gal who i saw the majority of the time but i liked to dabble frequently.

after a 5 year break i returned to LOS in 2010 and stayed with a gal for 8 nights out of 9 in Patong and 3 nights out of 4 with a gal in Bkk and i enjoyed my time.

as i missed my trip in May/June due to illness i was able to make a re-booking with Emirates(having to pay £50 extra)but the price was still cheaper then their current price for the particular flights.

as people know i like Phuket and bypassed Bkk and booked my fave hotel in Patong and certainly had my ups and downs but a very much more relaxed trip and very enjoyable.

almost missed my 5am train to the airport because of the usual balls-up by the rail company but arrived in time and checked in with Emirates.

relaxing flight to Dubai and after a short stop off i arrived around 7am in Bkk and booked a flight to Phuket with Bangkokair which was more expensive than my usual flight with Air Asia but flight times better.

was booked on the 14:00 flight but put on standby and lucky enough to get put on the 12:15 flight down to Phuket and then got a taxi for 500 with is well below the current rate for the journey.

arrived at the hotel and as requested put in the same room as last year and things were looking up,3 pieces of good fortune in a row and i was feeling happy.

quick shower and change of clothes and off to my fave daytime bar on Bangla and welcomed with a huge hug and kisses from gal who i have known for 11 years and one of the finest i have ever met in all my travels.

a lot of new gals in the bar but as last year not bar-finable,but they were available after they finished at 7pm if they wished to go with you.

tried my hardest with 2 lovely cuties but was rebuffed and over time i realised most of them were being sponsored and only worked to earn a little pin-money/mix with friends and drink copious amounts of alcohol bought for them by customers.

but they all became great friends and always had a good time with them all during my visits.

in the evening i visited old friends at their bar in a small but crowded area away from Bangla and enjoyed shooting the breeze for a couple of hours before going to Bangla on the look-out for my regular from last year.

she was a freelancer and normally started around 11am and i knew her working patch but after a couple of hours i never spotted her and gave up and returned to the hotel absolutely knackered from my travelling and drinking that day/night and just decided to have a night alone,refresh myself for the following 2 weeks.

never saw my gal from last tear despite keeping a look out for her whenever i was on Bangla and we all know the various reasons why she might not be working.

so a fairly good start to my return just catching up with friends and relaxing.

but it certainly became a roller-coaster after that.......more to follow.

Well, I don't know how you find the time to post all of your exploits while on holiday. Like most, I just can't be bothered using my precious few days chronicaling my days. But I always like to read your "Day 1" through "Day 12" narratives. Looking forward to them.

Welcome back.

HH

Well, I don't know how you find the time to post all of your exploits while on holiday. Like most, I just can't be bothered using my precious few days chronicaling my days. But I always like to read your "Day 1" through "Day 12" narratives. Looking forward to them.

Welcome back.

HH

A comment on this - I can understand posting about exploits whilst consumed in them, as I too to like to chronicle the previous days or two of my trips.

As another member has said, it provides a record for the future when my memory is less stable - but in my case it is also short term.

How many times have I thought back to last week and not been able to remember the events and personalities due to the maelstrom of booze, late nights and mornings and multiplicity of conquests? Too many.

So part in terms of aiding my own memory. Part informative for those who'd like to know the places, events etc. And part to entertain.

As to the time it takes? It's a good way to settle one's mind over or after breakfast, when one is attempting to regain one's humanity.

JMHO

Coss

Archived