Photo Contest

khunsanuk

Thai food perhaps?

For those outside Thailand Thai food is probably going to be limited to going to a restaurant and taking a picture of ones lunch / dinner whereas in Thailand there's Thai food raw and cooked almost everywhere.

Having said that I haven't got any great :idea: myself. :dunno:

These maybe rubbish ideas but I've promised myself to be more active on the forum so...

1.Religion - most people will have a picture of a temple or monks etc.

2.City/town - landscape pics or relevant of inner-city/town life

3.Country - Same as above but country (most stop stating the obvious)

4.Nightlife - a regular nightlife scene, not necessarily a naughty bar pic.

5.Water - a pic with some reference to water, songkran pics or rain or rivers etc.

6.Wildlife/nature - maybe with sub-divisions for plants/animals etc.

Cheers

Z

What zeitgeist said all great ideas- also topics like beaches or animals could be thai or farangland related. Food could also include dishes you've cooked yourself. Funny pics/unusual.. Lanscapes, macro, portraits.

Obviously Thai related stuff is going to be easier in Thailand, but I think at least for the first few months comp we sould be as lenient as we can in what can be accepted in order to gain more entries. When voting, due to the nature of the board the more Thai-centric the photo is the more votes it's going to get so there's nothing to worry about if a photo has little or no relevance to the topic, it will get less votes.

Just some ideas... I'm on nights for the next week, will start racking my brains.

Archived