A Newish Beginning

sayjann

why do i hate british airports?.

i'm a smoker but as soon as you are through immigration you are fucked,absolutely nowhere to go to have those last few cigarettes to get your nicotine levels high enough to last a long flight.

landed in dubai after almost 10 hours without a puff and surprisingly i had no cravings during the flight but as soon as i hit the ground i was looking for a place to light up.

eventually found a bar in which i had a couple of beers and a copious amount of nicotine.

met another english guy who was travelling on the same flight as me to bkk so at least we could remind each other of the time needed to get to the boarding gate instead of just having a drink and forgetting the time.

arrive in bkk and at least after clearing immigration i can go outside and fill my lungs with the poison i crave.

arranged my return flights to phuket and even after clearing immigration i can use the smoking rooms they have,no such thing in the uk.... :cussing:

almost missed the flight to phuket and had to run to the boarding gate and was last on the plane.... :yikes:

i had a window seat and while you normally see nothing when into the flight i do like to see the take off/landing and see the vista of the local area.

surprised to get a free 'meal' of sandwiches and choice of coffee/tea/soft drinks on the flight for such a short journey but grateful as a little snack was well received.

my hotel.

arrived at the hotel and grateful i had the same room as last year.

1st floor and looks onto the main road which could be too noisy for some but i like to open the windows and just listen to the traffic and chat from below.

in the morning i liked to sit at my window with a coffee and a cigarette and just watch the world go by.

the room was certainly better than last year in the fact that there now a 40 inch flat screen tv and a computer with printer in situ.

the shower had improved but still took time for me to go through the twiddling of the knobs to get my ideal temp for a good shower.

a/c was a little hit and miss but not a problem for me as i can do without it.

room was clesn as usual and well maintained by the staff and i always left a tip for the maids each day.

good location for me being 5-10 minutes walk to my regular haunts.

but all i needed for my immediate daily things(7-11/family mart/cashpoint)within a minutes walk.

when i visited last year i noticed the emergence of street massage places.

girls sitting around offering massage when ever you walked past and i usually looked away as i normally had my gal with me.

but on the 3rd day i saw a gal who i took back to my room last year and she was incredible and i paid her 3000bt at the time.

as like last year she stopped me in the street and proceeded to make sure i got a hard-on by rubbing me.

i asked her if she remembered me and she looked puzzled and said no,not that i was surprised as she has probably seen a few fellas since then.

i told her i knew her name and where she lived(next door to my hotel)and she denied any knowledge of me so i just told her that it was her loss and walked away.

what a loss as she was an incredible suck/fuck........ :doah:

as a poster said he liked to hear of stories and was surprised i could remember things so well.

since 2000 all of my stories have been written when i returned home and this set of obversations are the same.

i have slowed down and most days were very similar so no point in writing a daily report.

but that was mainly because in my room i gave up trying to get my gal off the computer while she accessed her hotmail/played games all hours of the day.

but back to my first propar night out.

after a quiet day and even quieter night i ended up at my friends bar and was attracted to a gal working but she seemed oblivious to any attention to any customer so i turned my attention to another gal and bought her a drink.

she agreed to come with me and then asked for 2 more g&t's before we left and while the alarm bells rang i agreed.

we left and wanted to go to the toilet and planked me in another bar and said she wanted another drink and while i was pissed off i agreed when she said she would buy her and my drink.

she returned and was suddenly very drunk and started to have a go at other people and i was surprised at the change in her manner.

i got pissed off and just walked off and after a couple of minutes she ran after me and said she wanted to come with me and i relented.

back at the hotel and it all went off in an hour of horror.

first she was spitting all over the floor of my room and shouting abuse at people out of the window and i eventually calmed her down.

she undressed(but i never saw her naked as she never took off her underwear)and proceeded to give me a bbj but soon fell asleep while doing it.

enough was enough and i got her dressed and told her to go and i would get her a taxi home.

but in the hotel reception she disgraced herself,i can put up with gal's abusing me which she did with a lot of energy but when she started to verbally abuse the hotel staff and at one stage tried to attack one of the staff i got really angry and pinned her to the floor and got the staff to get her a taxi home and i would pay.

a motorbike arrived and not a good idea as she fell flat on her face as she tried to get on the bike.

finally she was gone and i apologised to the hotel staff for what had happened but they were fine,saying they had seen it all before.

the night receptionist was a total darling and said she felt so sorry for me and in the future was happy to see me with a gal long time and treated her with the respect i would expect in a place like patong.

it was now around 2:30am and i wanted a woman and rushed to bangla.

looked around for my gal from the previous year but to no avail and many of the gal's walking bangla were either not my type and to my surprise did'nt seem that interested in getting a man for thr the night.

ended up at my day-time bar and had a couple of drinks and after trying to get a partner for the night i conceded defeat and went home alone again.

but i had gone out with no cash but the bin was put behind the bar for me to pay the next night.

tried to pay the bin in futures but it seems the bill was lost and i never paid.......... :yay:

so back to the room alone for a 2nd night and i was amazed as patong is full of willing pussy.

more to follow and happier times.

Archived