Fish

sayjann

First thing that came to my mind was pla too. You see them in bamboo steamers with their head bent to the side. But pla too is not a flat fish.

it was definately a flat fish,i do have a photo but having problems downloading pics at the moment.

but to me one fish is the same as another unless a sauce is added.

i liked it bacause it's something rare in the uk in the sense of buying it and cooking it.

modern families buy microwave meals for ease and many people cannot cook a real meal.

in the uk during our 3 days of summer the barbecues come out but the normal burning of burgers and sausages is ensured.

just stick it in a bit of bread and everyone is happy.

a shame as it's the fave barbie food,fish is too difficult for most.

it was definately a flat fish,i do have a photo but having problems downloading pics at the moment.

but to me one fish is the same as another unless a sauce is added.

i liked it bacause it's something rare in the uk in the sense of buying it and cooking it.

modern families buy microwave meals for ease and many people cannot cook a real meal.

in the uk during our 3 days of summer the barbecues come out but the normal burning of burgers and sausages is ensured.

just stick it in a bit of bread and everyone is happy.

a shame as it's the fave barbie food,fish is too difficult for most.

i always enjoy the fish while on phuket because i know it's fresh as i sometimes see it blink at me when i walk past a restaurant.

i like cooking but admit fish is not something i often think of doing.

went out today and bought some simple fillets which i will attempt to grill tomorrow and add a lovely parsley/chive sauce.

add broccoli/some sort of potatoe and fresh peas and maybe a little spicy sauce and hopefully it will be a feast.

knowing my luck it will be a disaster............ :doah:

Archived