Sign in to follow this  
nkped

Soi Cowboy Closing Question

I don't think anyone actually knows when Cowboy will close on any particular night. Seems to be at the whim of the cops. Could be 1pm, 1.30pm or even 2pm but certainly no later. :dunno:

Someone needs to ask, when are the go gos on Soi Cowboy closing down in the wee hours. Normally not an issue for me, but I'm getting in rather late.

Most nights it's 2:30 am however as others have pointed out, the police occasionally come along earlier and tell the bars to close.

Most nights it's 2:30 am however as others have pointed out, the police occasionally come along earlier and tell the bars to close.

Last time I was there, the place opposite Country Roads (with the live band) was staying open until 5 am...has that changed??

Last time I was there, the place opposite Country Roads (with the live band) was staying open until 5 am...has that changed??

Don't know about the place opposite Country Roads but last time I was there (Dec 2010) all the outside lights of all the bars went out at 1 am and by 1.30 am all the punters were cleared out.