A Newish Beginning

sayjann

after another lazy day i was ready for my 3rd night on the town and really looking for fun with a lady.

after 3 days/2 nights i had only recieved a very drunken bbj from a lady who fell asleep whilst performing,not her finest hour.

started in my friends bar which normally had more staff than customers,just regular drinkers.

the bar is owned by a thai friend of mine who i have known for 11 years and is married to an englishman.

they used to own a very popular bar in soi eric and it was probably the bar where i BF'd the most ladies over the years.

but he branched out into other businesses and sold up and bought his wife the new bar for her,he has nothing to do with the bar,it's all down to her.

i had taken the lady from hell from here the previous night and i could see she was embarrassed and she never talked to me/served me alnight.

i bought a drink for the lady i had first seen the previous night and we got chatting and i was instantly attracted to her as a person and not just as a good time.

i still don't really know her nickname as she was called different names by different people.

i knew her given name but customers called her one name but she e-mails me with a different name.

i shortened her name to make it easy for me.

i decided to BF her and not a bad decision as i stayed with her the whole trip.

she was 36(she showed me her passport)but looked in her early 20's and had a figure to die for.

she said she had only worked in the bar for a month(which was confirmed by the owner)but in time i discovered she had worked on koh samui and another bar in patong.

i never know when to believe a lady when they tell me things but she seemed open and quite genuine.

she said her parents had been very much against her working in the sex industry and after they died she decided to venture into it.

said she had never married/no kids and i believed the bit about kids as her body was perfect and marks at all which you normally see from childbirth.

she said she had worked in a clothing factory in bkk(which i took to be a sweatshop)before moving on.

back to to the hotel and what a delight,said she liked to swallow/get a facial and have her pussy licked.

she also liked to pleasure herself with one finger rubbing her clit whilst penetrating herself with another.

often i would wake up and she was playing with herself and i would just fuck her mouth ontil we were both satisfied.

whenever i wanted a bit of fun she was up for it and never complained of being tired or i was too big.

but a tinker when it came to the computer in my room,she would play a game for hours and i had problems getting her off it whenever i wanted to use it.

for the whole time we spent together she left her handbag in my safe/left her ID card behind reception and kept my ATM card in her wallet.

the whole time we were together i bought the drinks but she usually bought the street food and everynight would go to the 7-11 and buy alcohol for the 2 of us and a packet of cigarettes for me.

she was not a devotte of the shower,did'nt insist i had a shower before sex,which i was glad about because sometimes the ardour disappears you have to have a shower after getting worked up.

my room soon became filled up her clothes and she introduced me to her local laundry which was great.

if i put in a load of laundry before 2pm it was ready to be picked up by 6pm and costing 10bt per item.

not very stylish in the fashion sense but comfortable in what she wore.

we talked and she told me she was not happy at the bar,having to start work at around 11am and finishing whenever time the owner decided to close and that could often be 4-5am after having no customers for hours.

she always seemed tired and at times listless and i really felt sorry for her so after 1 night i decided i would see her every night as she was a diamond.

but a problem arose with the bar owner,the lady from hell failed to turn up for work 1 night and the owner took out her anger on my gal and i knew something was wrong when my gal refused to talk/sit with me for a while but after a while i got the full story.

the owner had told her if i wanted to BF her then i could'nt do it before 2am and she had to be back in the bar before noon.

i was angry as to me LT is LT,the conditions given to her did not compute.

i had never had this sort of problem with the owner before and was prepared to never visit again and giving her my trade.

i kept quiet for 1 night and finally confronted her and gave her a option for a deal.

i told her i would BF my gal for 8 nights AND pay her daily salary(200bt)so that she would be with me 24 hours a day.

the owner accepted immediately as she was guaranteed the BF in her hand(which i gave her immediately)and she also saved on the salary.

after all no guarantee of my gal getting BF'd once during my visit let alone 8 times.

she had the cash and was saving money so she was happy and she knew it would keep me visiting her bar and spending money.

when i told my gal she was overjoyed as she could have no work for a while/still get paid and enjoy being her own person and she certainly showed me that she appreciated my gesture by giving me the whole GFE.

she was always there for me when i needed her and vice-versa and we had a great time together.

she used to ask me if she could do a little work in the bar when we visited and i had no objections as she was happy doing little jobs around the bar but not accepting drinks from customers and always returning to me if i wanted her to.

the boss was happy as i was still spending cash and my gal was sort of working when it suited her.

in all a good arrangement as all in question had what suited them.

the boss had certainly become power crazy with her own bar and i saw many bad things in her which i had never seen in previous years which was a shame.

the lady from hell was unreliable in my eyes but she eventually apologised to me for her behaviour(took her 5 nights)and we ended up as friends.

another lady who worked there worked during the day as a fitness trainer in a gym and was a dream.

she used to work in the bar after 10pm just to mix with friends and have a few drinks.

i was also attracted to her and as we are now friends on facebook we have been chatting and it seems we have arranged at least one night together and a 3some with my gal when i return in a few weeks.

the other member of staff was an enigma.

he/she was classed as a ladyboy by the others but i get confused on this matter.

man's body/shaven head/no boobs/still had all his bits below the waist but was treated as feminine by all the thai's.

in my eyes he/she more homosexual but i don't know much about how these things are considered by the locals.

but he/she was a fantastic person and we became great friends and always had a good time together.

but i used to joke to him that his shouting 'hello welcome,you drink in my bar' scsred off potential customers because it was obvious he was so effiminate.

a lot of men wether they be on their own or in a group feel a little worried about a person they are not sure about.

have mre to say about my gal but i have to go......more to follow.

Archived