Just Broke The Drought...

Coss

...with a lovely from Rawhide, lots of Gin and Tonics.

I broke the rule of 1 G&T per 20Kg body weight of bar girl. She must have matched me for 6 or 7 G&Ts.

We got back to the Casa del Coss and she spent a rather long time in the shower, so I had to force the door, unresponsive as she was.

There lying on the floor of the shower, unconscious naked beauty, very clean by this stage due to continual water supply.

So I hefted (surprisingly heavy 43Kg bar girls are) the damsel onto the bed, checked there were vital signs, dried her off and let her sleep, well, coma really.

By about 6 in the morning she was coming around and very horny with it, so she jumped me, really, not that I needed encouragement, after 2.5 years.

I would have let her sleep and chalked this one up to experience but she'd obviously heard of hangover sex, quite enthusiastic for one so recently comatose.

And she's a sweetie to boot. But no return business I think, well maybe without the G&Ts...

I met a real sweetie at Rawhide a month or so ago - petite little thing from Issan. She was 35 years old, though she looked late 20s. She was even cute out in the lights of the soi, but I passed up the opportunity to shag someone who was born when Gerald Ford was president. My rule is they have to have been born no later than Jimmy Carter's years. :p

I met a real sweetie at Rawhide a month or so ago - petite little thing from Issan. She was 35 years old, though she looked late 20s. She was even cute out in the lights of the soi, but I passed up the opportunity to shag someone who was born when Gerald Ford was president. My rule is they have to have been born no later than Jimmy Carter's years. :p

Quite ironic, Flash, given that you were born sometime during the Lincoln Administration, and its been four-score-and-twenty years since you last attracted a wolf whistle :neener:

Coss - well done. Now pace yourself ;)

Udon Thani ? little baby belly? rose and butterfly tat on right back shoulder? 9 year old son?

Likes copious G&Ts ?

To update, I've been getting Dental treatment, I've had to have two days, recovering from Alcohol poisoning, and my memory is rooted too, on account of going to Cowboy and forgetting to take the conquest du jour home with me I was so drunk yes I was but I went back the next day and remembered. Her name is Koi, I think...

I've discovered that I'm the proud owner of a 52 year old liver, I really was bed ridden on two occasions, due to alcohol.

I caught up with several of the lads, LK and Jay, KS and wife, Mr Co..... and also World Fun and his mate.

I'm suffering from the heat, but slowly things are starting to fall into place, I think once I've done the next 5 days here, and the next 5 days at Patters, I'll be in the groove again.

There is a certain amount of having just ended a twenty year marriage, sold the house etc that contributes to the general malaise, but I feel good today, apart from the tender tooth :)

Tomorrow I'm off to Nana, briefly to see if it's still terrible, thence to Cowboy and Koi may get a second visit

To update, I've been getting Dental treatment, I've had to have two days, recovering from Alcohol poisoning, and my memory is rooted too, on account of going to Cowboy and forgetting to take the conquest du jour home with me I was so drunk yes I was but I went back the next day and remembered. Her name is Koi, I think...

I've discovered that I'm the proud owner of a 52 year old liver, I really was bed ridden on two occasions, due to alcohol.

I caught up with several of the lads, LK and Jay, KS and wife, Mr Co..... and also World Fun and his mate.

I'm suffering from the heat, but slowly things are starting to fall into place, I think once I've done the next 5 days here, and the next 5 days at Patters, I'll be in the groove again.

There is a certain amount of having just ended a twenty year marriage, sold the house etc that contributes to the general malaise, but I feel good today, apart from the tender tooth :)

Tomorrow I'm off to Nana, briefly to see if it's still terrible, thence to Cowboy and Koi may get a second visit

Maybe it's really good for your health moving to Laos and to be together with a good Lao girl...

"I've discovered that I'm the proud owner of a 52 year old liver, I really was bed ridden on two occasions, due to alcohol."

And now that the abscess that caused the root canals is gone, my morning condition has returned to it's normal rude health as Tinkerbell can attest.

Archived