The 'over 30' Mantra ...

gobbledonk

She said match making was a fool's game and there was no way she was taking the fall for someone else's bad decision just because she had been involved in them meeting.

Doh !

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2011/Jeab-Thailand.htm

I meet every guy before the girl meets her. I can explain many things about Thai culture to him.

Seems like a nice girl. Naive, but nice.

We had a young guy stay with us last year... mid thirties, presentable, unmarried but definitely not gay.

The Mrs was quite taken with him and I thought she might introduce him around the nieces and when he left I asked her why she hadn't.

She said match making was a fool's game and there was no way she was taking the fall for someone else's bad decision just because she had been involved in them meeting.

Hmmm...are you sure the Mrs. didn't partake of a little bareback BONK, BA-DONK-GA-DONK with him while you were out checking the north 40 or something???

No disrespect intended, but as we all know, the Thai LOVE TO FUCK, and LOVE NEW EXPERIENCES...anyway, I'm sure you FUCK WHORES behind her back whenever you get the chance, so you surely wouldn't mind her getting a little hot fresh dick in her box when you "weren't looking," ey? Seriously, no disrespect intended, this is what makes a "successful marriage" (since "marriage" is a state SO unnatural to humans...!!!)

Hmmm...are you sure the Mrs. didn't partake of a little bareback BONK, BA-DONK-GA-DONK with him while you were out checking the north 40 or something???

No disrespect intended, but as we all know, the Thai LOVE TO FUCK, and LOVE NEW EXPERIENCES...anyway, I'm sure you FUCK WHORES behind her back whenever you get the chance, so you surely wouldn't mind her getting a little hot fresh dick in her box when you "weren't looking," ey? Seriously, no disrespect intended, this is what makes a "successful marriage" (since "marriage" is a state SO unnatural to humans...!!!)

Obviously Ratch never read this post from KS (the board owner) pinned at the top of the relationship forum, and I quote:

"Posted 21 October 2006 - 02:35

Hi,

A lot of the posts in here are of a fairly sensitive nature and because of that I would like to request that you keep this in mind when replying.

So, please no wise-cracks or cheap shots. If you cannot answer in a civilized way, then please do not answer at all."

Sanuk!

Archived