A Newish Beginning

sayjann

my gal turned out to be a lot of fun.

we had a couple of lazy days on the beach where we just hired loungers and she went off and got the food and beers and we enjoyed shooting the breeze and she would read her comics and i would read my book.

i paid for her to go parasailing and she loved it and she repaid me by paying for a jet-ski and she took me for a ride along the beach.

we would frolic in the surf and walk hand-in-hand through the gentle waves,very pleasant days.

but she did have a darker side. :shocked:

like many thai ladies she could drink a lot of alcohol and show hardly any effects.

she liked my daytime bar and the other ladies adored her and they all became instant friends and i would often be forgotten as she played games with them with the loser having to buy a drink for the winner.

it was all down to her if she lost and she never asked me to pay for any drinks,always paid herself if she lost.

i remember this particular day she lost about 5 times in a row and was getting annoyed with herself and finally said she would not lose again and procedded to win 11 times in a row and sank 11 sambucas during the session and was very happy.

when we got back to the hotel it finally took effect and i told her to sleep,but it was the beginning of a very good night out on the town.

i took the oppurtunity to have a massage in the hotel spa and was a little disappointed.

a couple of cute ladies working and i was in a quandry which one i would pick but i was to be disappointed as a rather large lady was next in line and took me out back and asked me to undress and lie down on the mattress.

i know that a massage was available in the room but i don't know if that included anything else but i would have declined that service in the curcumstances.

the massage was tremendous and i really felt the pain as she used her hands to good effect.

i did get a little worried at one stage when lying on my back and she gently took hold of my cock and gently held it before moving it to one side so she could continue the massage.

i was relieved as i had no intention of doing anything with her and thankfully i did'nt get excited.

after i was finished i returned to the room feeling so good but it took a while to wake my gal up from her stupor.

we both had plans for things to do that evening and eventually she was ready to go out for the night.

she wanted to take me to her previous bar and we jumped on a motorbike and it was a 5 minute journey.

the bar was in a part of patong i had never really explored before but the area seemed lively.

her old boss was probably in her 40's and a lovely woman and so bubbly and friendly.

she bought me a couple of beers as my gal and i played pool.

she had told me she was champion at pool and within 20 minutes or so was 3-0 up on me.

with a bit of luck i managed to claw back to make it 3-3 and decided to quit playing as i felt i was ahead.

the bar had some good-looking ladies working there and they certainly made themselves friendly towards me.

after we left we walked along to bangla road as i was on a mission.

we went to playschool go-go which was a regular haunt of mine for a couple of years as i wanted to see a good friend.

she was a dek-serve who i had known for 11 years and as i entered she saw me and rushed up and gave me a big hug and kiss.

i bought har a drink and as she sat with us she fended off the dancers as they approached me obviously telling them i was taken for the night.

but i had been spotted by a lady who i had bf'd in 2010 and she was looking good....... :spin:

she was now 42 and her body was still in excellent shape and when she danced she made a point of flashing her boobs and other bits at me while smiling and blowing me kisses.

i let her sit with us and she encourged me to suck her nipples and put my hand down down her knickers.... :chili:

while my gal found this funny i made a mental note of another bf 11 years apart but i never got round to it,but maybe when i return in a few weeks.

my gals first visit to a go-go and she was very interested in watching what was going on and chatting with the dancers,she was really interested in what was going on,but then something happened which surprised me and made her eyes open wide...........a pussy show.

i thought these shows had just about disappeared and while i had seen it all before over the years she was gobsmacked.

she left me and sat at the stage with her elbows planted on the stage and watched intently at what was going on.

when the 10 minute act was over she returned to me shaking her head saying it was impossible for a lady to do what she had seen.

i told her she had seen a lady pulling needles/razor blades/ribbons out of pussy and expelling goldfish from her pussy from a distance of 4 feet.

she just things like 'yes i see,but cannot believe,impossible to believe' and the best bit was to come.

i volunteered her to the one holding the balloon as the lady burst it using a blowpipe and her face was a picture as this happened and she was quiet for a while before telling me it was a trick and impossible to do.

we left and as we walked towards bangla i heard the strains of 'stairway to heaven' and thought nothing of it as the soi was always full of loud music.

but we got to a small bar open to the street and i saw it was thai group playing live.

i was intrigued and in we went and we had a ball,the band were good,4 thai men playin mainly rock music with a few thai tunes thrown in and requests from the punters were played if they could.

she was pissed again by this time and was dancing around the bar in a frenzy when certain songs were played.

we were sitting with an australian couple in their 50's and she dragged the fella up and procedded to give a very good example of dirty dancing and he certainly responded.

his other half and i just laughed our heads off as we watched their antics.

the band would encourage customers to get up on stage and sing a song of their choice and this was fantastic as the pissed tourists had there 15 minutes of fame.

we became regulars in the bar and i would always get up and sing 'take it easy' by the eagles.

a great little bar and fun to get involved into all what was happening.

it was good to walk in and get a greeting from the band and high 5's all round and the staff became friends.

we left around 4am and stumbled back to the hotel both having too much alcohol but being very happy.

she managed to tell me she had had a great day out and she was really happy that she could let loose and enjoy herself.

so happy in fact that i need not pay her discounted price for her time for that night and the next.

i was happy as i had seen her let her hair down most of the day and as she normally worked long hours and never had the chance to do this kind of thing i got a little emotional.

this was certainly the best night out i had on this trip.

Archived