Loves And Hates

sayjann

Some years back there were Cambodian and Vietnamese hookers at Wongwien Yipsong. Then after the hospital seizure, where all of the crazy black tongue kids followers were shot in the back of the head after they surrendered, Chuan had the foreign whores deported. A friend had a favourite Viet hooker and was quite pissed off about her leaving. She'd told him she could make much more money in Bangkok's Chinatown than she could in VN or Cambodia.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no country is perfect but i find certain things about thailand slighty irritating.

i'n not fussed on A/C,not something i personally don't need.

everyday when the room was cleaned the window was closed and i had to use the A/C to cool down the room as it hot but i find it soon gets chilly.

i just opened the window and got a breeze to clear the heat.

everyday i would ask the maids to leave the window open,but to no avail..... :angryfire:

and why do many thai ladies complain it's hot and then get under the bed covers with clothes on...... :banghead:

and the A/C in shopping malls is so cold...... :blink:

walk off the street and i often find goose bumps soon rising on my skin and i really find it cold.

locals on motorbikes who really piss me off.

they want to go the wrong way down a one-way street so proceed to drive on the pavement/sidewalk.... :o:o

and they think they have right of way and expect ME to get out the way which on many occasions i have had to take evasive action.....

i sometimes make a slight gesture with my hand indicating i want to push them off their bikes and it's ME who gets the bad looks from those around me as i must not show my displeasure...WHY THE FUCK NOT?.... :confused:

their habit of talking in a group and blocking the way i want to walk and i'm the one who is inconvienced by having to detour around them.

again i get told if when i'm with a lady for saying something loud enough for them to hear.

but i will admit the japanese are worse....... :wacko:

and talking of the japanese......

what's the facination of visiting the night spots in a large group travelling on a coach? :confused:

it's got to park somewhere,they all walk off visit a bar,have 1 drink and then fuck off.

most of them are couples and obvious that they will not be taking advantage of any offers they might get.

they troop into a bar/go-go,take up the available space for 30 mins or so and i just don't know why the ladies on offer bother to try and tempt them.

they rarely get drinks and then the ladies expect to go straight to the punter they abandoned and expect things to be normal.

not for me,i just tell the lady i'm not impressed and just pay the bill and walk away or move to another lady.

but i do get a liitle annoyed with regular bars and the staff wanting drinks.

my night-time bar was bad for this(quite insistant)but only 3 staff working and after telling them tomorrow,i would eventually buy them all a drink at the end of the night because they were good frinds and had been good company.

but there are many things i like.

the good manners of the locals.

normally a smile is evident,good service and a thank-you when you leave.

and the way they tolerate the tourist,i know they think many of us are quite silly at times but they just smile and get on with it.

if someone approaches you offering a night of the most perverted sex and you turn them down then not their loss,yours in their eyes.

after all the next punter may accept their offer and they will keep trying if they want to.

try turning down a pissed up girl in the uk,she would soon be shouting her mouth off/accussing you of being gay etc as her feminine pride had bben insulted....

i remember the old days of going to the 7-11 next to sand inn(sadly no longer there)at 6am and having a vast choice of ladies still wanting a chance of getting a man/bed and cash for a few hours.

the friendliness/kindness of the ladies.

i've had my bad times over the years but in general i have been treated like a king.

if i fancied food they would go off and get it for me and the same if i ran out of cigarettes.

looked after me when pissed or unwell and thought nothing of it.

i remember in 2002 i was assaulted in a bar and 2 ladies took me to hospital and after i had x-rays and 18 stitches/sutures took me back to my room and stayed overnight making sure i was alright.

in the morning/afternoon they refused any kind of payment(maybe happy with a comfortable room/bed for the night).

but i did get their clothes laundered,after all their clothes were covered in blood and a few days later accepted my offer of a t-shirt of their choice bought for them.

i am a fan of motorbike taxi's,such a great way to travel around with the wind cooling you down and an easy way to travel.

on my recent trip i used a regular spot and always seemed to get the same fella and he knew exactly where i wanted go and was cheap at 50bt for me and my gal for the journey..... :worship:

i like the weather and while i enjoy the relaxed atmosphere,that can be spoilt by the locals.

and street meals are wonderful in my eyes and are available just about around the clock.

hotels not minding if you bring your own drinks/meals into their hotel instead of using the mini-bars or their restaurants....... :up:

there are a few more likes/dislikes i probably could mention but at the moment my mind is blank.

" Why do the ladies complain its hot then get under the bed covers with their clothes on " Maybe they are waiting for you to wave a 1k bt note under their nose...

" Why do the ladies complain its hot then get under the bed covers with their clothes on " Maybe they are waiting for you to wave a 1k bt note under their nose...

maybe..... :spin:

but they will be disappointed,money upfront is a :nono: for me and i just :biggrin: and walk away.

i tend to pick a lady for a few nights and they know i will pay after the required time i want to spend with them.

ok,will give them 100/500 if they need an advance and that is not a problem.

my last gal was with me for 13 nights and i arranged a lower fee for her time as i had paid her BF for all that time and she was happy with that and at the end of our time together i paid her in full.

but she kept going on about how she would like a laptop at some stage and i said she had a choice.

i would give her cash in hand or buy her a laptop and no cash forthcoming,only about 300bt difference.

she finally accepted the cash and went without the laptop.

but in her e-mails since she has hinted that maybe i might buy her a laptop anyway when i return.

she's got no chance,she had the chance before and declined my offer.

this is not a slight on thailand but on other nations which i found annoying at the time.

i don't think i have a problem with people from many countries but i had annoying moments with a certain type of tourist.

in my part of the uk we don't see many people from the middle-east and i ahve no experience of them or their culture on a first-hand basis and i'm sorry if i offend any of our members who are from that part of the world.

but 2 occasions raised my anger on my last trip.

it was a bad day,the first time it had rained in patong during the day while i was there.

the wind had come up and i was shivering,i think coming down with something.

the staff wrapped me up in sarongs to try and keep me warm but i was still grumpy......:wacko:

i was the only customer and just chilling out with the 2 staff and my gal.

my gal and i were playing an old english game of dominoes and we were taking turns in winning.

2 couples turned up at the bar and stood watching the rugby on the big tv's and when invited to sit and have a drink one of the guys just sneered and said that they only wanted to watch the tv.

i thought this was RUDE and in the way that often gets me in trouble had to say something.

i suggested they sit down and order a bottle of water between then and enjoy the rugby and i was dismissed as a nobody.

in my country it's polite to have a drink when going to a bar wether it be beer/spirits/fruit juice/soft drink.

but not really up to me but i finally reacted when one of the women behaved in a totally immoral way.

she interfered in the game i was playing and moved around the pieces and turned pieces over and i got annoyed and gave a her little tap on the wrist and said NO.....she DOES NOT interfere with MY game.

i imagine it was her partner who saw this and got annoyed with me and confronting me for what i gathered was an affront to him and his partner because i had touched her and that was it.

like i say i was feeling ill and grumpy and just stood up to him and said 'come on.i'm ready'.

he would have probably knocked me out at the time but i was so angry and full uf fury............ :cussing::cussing::angry::angry: but he backed off when his friends pulled him away.......he was lucky,i'm not a violent person but was certainly up for :boxing: at that time.

and looking back i know i would have had the backing of the bar staff if the police had got involved.

and on another occasion at my hotel pissed me off but i kept quiet as the staff took care of the situation.

i used to use the place every few days.

a lovely lady would wash/cut my hair and give me a shave with a cutthroat razor along with a neck/shoulder/head massage for what i thought was a low price.

we used to chat and she showed me pix of her 2 daughters who had just gained entry in a bkk uni,she was so proud.

went to see her one day and she was just finishing off an arab customers haircut and i said i would return in 20 mins.

when i did he was parading in front of the mirror putting on the gel(which he never paid for)and in the meantime

2 of the fella's friends had appeared to have a trim and use the free internet avaiable.

she informed them that i was a hotel guest and had priority and they got annoyed saying they were more important as i was 1 and they were 2 and should be first.

she was the only member of staff in the spa at the time and while i kept out of the argument i was prepared to intervene.

she told them she would only be 15 mins taking care of me and she would be happy to take of them afterwards and if they not like it then they could leave and find another spa to take care of them.

as she prepared me she whispered in my ear that they could wait and she would give me a good 45 min session and she kept her word.

we got on well and i never minded buying street meals for them during the day and eating with tham on the hotel patio during quiet times.

i'm not staying at the same hotel on my next trip but hopefully will be remembered and still get the good service.

There is an epic whinge on Stick's site that includes the statement that Viet hookers are bad news and, based on my own experience, I have to agree. With the possible exception of katoeys, I cant think of another group of prostitutes with as little regard for the source of their incomes, nor another group who have as poor a reputation for theft. We like to toss the 'w' word around here, but I usually reserve 'whore' for someone who tries to steal your money, either blatantly or by being a starfish asking for top dollar and the latter has been the case with both Viets I have had the misfortune of taking back to my hotel. Its a shame, because the Chinese-Viet features are quite beautiful, but then so is a tiger hiding in the bamboo. If they have been given the heave-ho from Thailand, I say good riddance. I expect 'good' Viet girls are a different proposition, but their working girls have left a very bad taste in my mouth.

That little rant aside, I agree with each of sayjann's bitches, particularly when it comes to motorbike riders on footpaths and Thais standing around in group at the bottom of escalators ...

I hate the way the alcohol sneaks up on you in quantity and slams you the next morning, when even though you thought you were twenty one again, you now find you are really fifty two and the lovely lady who just left has taken three of your vertebrae, and all of your sense of humour :)

...but not really up to me but i finally reacted when one of the women behaved in a totally immoral way...she interfered in the game i was playing and moved around the pieces and turned pieces over and i got annoyed and gave a her little tap on the wrist and said NO.....she DOES NOT interfere with MY game...

I would hardly call fiddling with your dominos "immoral". Impolite perhaps but hardly immoral?! :dunno:

I would hardly call fiddling with your dominos "immoral". Impolite perhaps but hardly immoral?! :dunno:

i'll call it what i like.

she forced her way between my gal and me knocking over my gals drink in her haste to see what we were playing and no sort of apology for the wasted drink which had spilt over our tiles and my gal's dress.

it's something you just do not do and she was lucky i was'nt playing darts as she might well have felt the dart tip on her hand.

the most thing i love about the ladies is that they look after you if they get to know you.

of course i've met my share of bad one's who disappointed me but in general the ladies are a good bunch.

as i've said before i normally had a main lady and then partook in others when the need arose and only once has this been a problem in the past.

one girl encouraged me to take some of her friends from her bar(the origin of my boardname)and had no problem with me taking other ladies from other bars.

another one arranged me to have S/T's from her bar as long i BF'd as well and i would give her 500bt to go shopping/eat/drink whatever and we would meet up in a couple of hours.

i was taken care of when unwell and normally not taken for a ride.

looked after when i needed little luxuries and found that most would not think twice about doing things for me which i was willing to do but they just said no and it was done for me.

for years i stayed at a bungalow complex(sadly now gone,shopping mall built on the site)and had a great rapport with the owners and staff and in later visits was given the best bungalow at the price of a smaller/normal one.

the hotel i stayed at on my last 2 visits was an absolute delight and sadly i cannot stay there on my next visit.

they had no problem with me buying uncooked food and taking it into the hotel and asking the chefs to cook it in a style he thought i might enjoy,but i always i made sure i tipped for the privilage.

my gal left her ID at reception for the entire duration of her time with me.

no staff ringing up my room at 4am if my gal left the hotel to go and get a bit of shopping.

they just accepted she was with me and were used to her coming and going at all times.

and she used to sit with the staff chatting and eating why i waited in the room wondering where she was.

but the hotel did take the piss on my last visit,but not a real problem in my eyes as i was at fault.

fell asleep one night while smoking and burnt a big hole in the quilt cover(when i looked the quilt itself was undamaged).

when leaving for the day in the morning i informed reception about the damage(before the maids could report it)and said i would pay for the damage.

as i say only the quiltcover damaged but they charged me 1000bt for the entire set of bottom sheet/quiltcover/quilt/4 pillowcases and even 4 pillows.............cheeky.

the most thing i love about the ladies is that they look after you if they get to know you.

of course i've met my share of bad one's who disappointed me but in general the ladies are a good bunch.

as i've said before i normally had a main lady and then partook in others when the need arose and only once has this been a problem in the past.

one girl encouraged me to take some of her friends from her bar(the origin of my boardname)and had no problem with me taking other ladies from other bars.

another one arranged me to have S/T's from her bar as long i BF'd as well and i would give her 500bt to go shopping/eat/drink whatever and we would meet up in a couple of hours.

i was taken care of when unwell and normally not taken for a ride.

looked after when i needed little luxuries and found that most would not think twice about doing things for me which i was willing to do but they just said no and it was done for me.

for years i stayed at a bungalow complex(sadly now gone,shopping mall built on the site)and had a great rapport with the owners and staff and in later visits was given the best bungalow at the price of a smaller/normal one.

the hotel i stayed at on my last 2 visits was an absolute delight and sadly i cannot stay there on my next visit.

they had no problem with me buying uncooked food and taking it into the hotel and asking the chefs to cook it in a style he thought i might enjoy,but i always i made sure i tipped for the privilage.

my gal left her ID at reception for the entire duration of her time with me.

no staff ringing up my room at 4am if my gal left the hotel to go and get a bit of shopping.

they just accepted she was with me and were used to her coming and going at all times.

and she used to sit with the staff chatting and eating why i waited in the room wondering where she was.

but the hotel did take the piss on my last visit,but not a real problem in my eyes as i was at fault.

fell asleep one night while smoking and burnt a big hole in the quilt cover(when i looked the quilt itself was undamaged).

when leaving for the day in the morning i informed reception about the damage(before the maids could report it)and said i would pay for the damage.

as i say only the quiltcover damaged but they charged me 1000bt for the entire set of bottom sheet/quiltcover/quilt/4 pillowcases and even 4 pillows.............cheeky.

i knew i'd think of something else and this really was a personal thing on my last trip.

the bar where my gal worked had the most uncomfortable barstools i have ever sat on,could not get settled for long and often had to get up and relieve my numb backside and stretch my legs and the hard wooden backs to the stools made sitting awkward.

the stools had removable cushions but still not much padding and eventually my gal hit upon the idea of placing 2 cushions for me to sit on and another one was placed behind my back for comfort.

people would look at the luxury treatment i was given and they seemed curious as to why i got this little treat.

i just told them that if you treat a lady with consideration then she would return the favour.

and the attention i received when suffering a little was well appreciated by me.

for some reason both feet swelled up after a couple of days and i had problems with footwear.

a pair of sandals became very uncomfortable and my gal would take the laces out my other pair of shoes and ease them onto my feet before re-lacing the pumps loosely so i could walk in comfort.

also somehow i got a cut on one of my feet and the wound was quite open making footwear a bit of a pain.

did'nt require hospital treatment and i just washed it every morning and put a plaster on the cut.

but it took time healing and she eventually went and bought some betadine and treated the cut twice a day,applying the liquid and carefully covering up the wound with a plaster.

but she eventually decided that the cut needed to breathe and went out and bought me a pair of flip-flops which were perfect.

and one day due to my own stupid fault i got badly sunburnt on my legs and feet and she went out and bought what i assumed was aftersun lotion and procceded to rub it in at regular intervals.

my legs were very painful to the touch but i knew that what she was doing was for my own good.

she was very attentative when dealing with my small problems.

Archived