Dentist !

Coss

Part of the reason I've not posted much is that I've had a couple of roots canalled.

I'd wanted them to pull the tooth but they talked me into saving it, and as I've used these people before, I can only praise them.

1. 1 male dentist, many female dentists - very gentle hands - no pain.

2. turn right out of Cowboy onto Asok and they're about 90~100 metres away - good proximation for that post operative beer...

3. prices - about 1/10th of what it's cost in NZ.

Can't recommend them enough...

http://www.dentaldesignclinic-lab.com

I'd wanted them to pull the tooth but they talked me into saving it, and as I've used these people before, I can only praise them.

1. 1 male dentist, many female dentists - very gentle hands - no pain.

2. turn right out of Cowboy onto Asok and they're about 90~100 metres away - good proximation for that post operative beer...

3. prices - about 1/10th of what it's cost in NZ.

Can't recommend them enough...

http://www.dentaldesignclinic-lab.com

I've wanted to try these guys. You've convinced me.

As I've severely neglected my teeth for the last 5 years, do you think there's any chance of those female dentists giving me some chastisement and minor abuse with those gentle hands? :whatever::spank::shhh:

They are very professional and so unfortunately, no abuse, though as they have short arms, some breast action on the head.

They photograph everything, so that before the do the work, they go through and show you and explain everything, they want to do.

I recommend them highly, not so fond of the male dentist, breasts non-existent!

I guess LOS will be the only country in the world where you might find a male dentist with tits...smile.gif

Or a female doctor with a cock!

I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get my testicles checked out.

While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, she said, "Don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this kind of examination."

I said, "I haven't got an erection!"

She replied, "No, but I have!" :yikes:

• 6 months later...

I can add my recommendation to Coss's.

I broke a chunk off of an old crown, the night before I was scheduled to fly to Bangkok. On the strength of this recommendation (Thai360 is good for SOMETHING!), I scheduled an appointment with them by email.

I was not quite prepared for the dentist being young, female, and somewhere between beautiful and outright drop-dead gorgeous.

And she was absolutely competent. Knew what she was looking at, knew how to explain it, knew what she was doing.

I now have a temporary crown in place, with final crown scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

Recommended, at 10 on the scale.

I should probably have reserved a couple of points, so I could add them today.

The lab did a BEAUTIFUL job on the replacement crown.

It darned near snapped right in. The dentist had to do a little bit of work on the front and back sides, to get clearance for dental floss. She basically didn't have to ANYTHING to get the height correct (maybe a LITTLE bit of buffing, but nowhere near as much as other dentists have had to do for me. This probably has something to do with them taking an impression of upper and lower sections, with teeth fully bit down, so the model will show exactly how much clearance is available.

They still did a great job.

Hopefully, I won't need any more dental work done in Thailand any time soon, but, if I do, I know where I'm going.

• 2 weeks later...

Or a female doctor with a cock!

I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get my testicles checked out.

While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, she said, "Don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this kind of examination."

I said, "I haven't got an erection!"

She replied, "No, but I have!" :yikes:

Good one!

Archived