Rip Steve Jobs

gobbledonk

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/05/visionary-apple-founder-steve-jobs-dead-at-56/

56 years old, buckets of money, but when your number is up, thats it. Seize the day, people.

There are people out there who would say different. In 2009 Steve got a new liver. His money made it happen. He got a second chance, you and I wouldn't.

To be fair, I would have done the same.

Hi,

Be interesting to see how this will impact Apple as whatever the brass at Apple say Steve was the driving force behind their innovation. Wonder if they can keep up this innovation without him.

Sanuk!

I don't think that Apple can stay the same. Jobs had the final saying in every hard- and software decision and of course in regard to the design of every device. Apple _was_ probalbly the only major company for consumer products in the world who did not base its decisions on intensive consumer research, but just on the the 'taste' of its leader.

Google for example is the opposite, a designer recently described how they tested over 30 shades of blue on their website by counting the user's clicks. Everything at Google is based on user statistics, which means they will never be able to introduce something revolutionary. Apple instead always introduced products that consumers had no idea that they desperately wanted to have it - at almost every cost - until they saw it for the first time.

RIP Steve Jobs, probably the biggest inventor, manager, game changer of the last 50 years.

tombstone.gif

Archived