List Of Members

sayjann

Hi,

Reputation (both positive and negative) can be given by clicking on the + / - buttons at the bottom right of each post. If for example the information in a post was useful to you or you just liked the post, you can click the + button to increase the reputation of the person who wrote it. Conversely if you strongly disagree with the views expressed you can use the - button to decrease the reputation.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Reputation (both positive and negative) can be given by clicking on the + / - buttons at the bottom right of each post. If for example the information in a post was useful to you or you just liked the post, you can click the + button to increase the reputation of the person who wrote it. Conversely if you strongly disagree with the views expressed you can use the - button to decrease the reputation.

Sanuk!

ah,i see.

clicked the + button on your post and you are now rated a 4......

Hi,

Looks like the reputation displayed is just the reputation for that post. The poster has a reputation as well and this is the accumulation of the reputation of their posts.

The rep on that post is 4, yet when viewing my profile it shows a total reputation of 6.

At least, that is how I think it works :)

Edit: And looks like that might be right as this post has a reputation of 0.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Looks like the reputation displayed is just the reputation for that post. The poster has a reputation as well and this is the accumulation of the reputation of their posts.

The rep on that post is 4, yet when viewing my profile it shows a total reputation of 6.

At least, that is how I think it works :)

Edit: And looks like that might be right as this post has a reputation of 0.

Sanuk!

i have a reputation of 3.

does this mean that members have found 3 of my posts interesting?

if so i would be amazed at that number?.

Hi,

Three people gave you reputation for the first post you made in this thread.

Sanuk!

i think i see the light....

each post is rated on it's interest to others?,not all made over al time.

so people who never thought about asking the question thought it was a useful piece of info?

Archived