Woodstock ripoff *DELETED*

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand how you feel because I have had numerousproblems at Woodstock over the past year or so - though in fairness, I have spent mroe time there than anywhere else, so it figures that I would have more problems there...

Anyway, I have had everything from dodgy bills (things I didn't order, wrong charges, bad addition) to being mischanged.

In a few cases, Khun Sanuk has been evry helpful and tried to liaise with management (afterwards) but it still continues and continues and continues.

I put it down to bad management. The problem however as I see it is that many places in Thailand are like this and even if you choose to go elsewhere, you may well suffer the same problems...

Stick

This seems to be such a recurring theme here, does the bloke really not care about the reputation of his business - probably not as long as we all keep turning up and allowing it to happen again and again ........

Khun Sanuk, have you shown him all the comments that have been made on this board? Does he offer any response? Is he on this board, or have you offered him the right to reply?

LG

When you go to Pattaya, try "tequila reef", a texmex restaurant with US owners. It's on soi 7, right side when coming from 2nd RD, but way down. Best hamburger i had in Pattaya, and cheap too. Yes, they have Burritos. Nice place just off the bar bustle, US sports cable, and margaritas!

Thanks for tip, will actually be in Pattaya next weekend. Have tried the Blue Parrot (I think that's the name) in Pattaya and wasn't too impressed.

Will give the Tequila Reef a try.

Good Mex is really hard to find in SEA. Best place is still the Chili's in KLIA (and now KLCC).

Back on the subject, wasn't there a real long discussion some time last year on a new meeting place?

TH

Archived