Woodstock ripoff *DELETED*

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the 7 pm bill collection is due to the end of Happy Hour. Still, you would think they could just start pricing the drinks differently rather than annoying everybody by collecting the bills while people are still eating! I have also had several dodgy bills and it does piss me off to get ripped off by one of my regular hangouts. I expect it at a bar in Patpong, but not here.

Ranger

This 7 pm bill shuffle has been a pet peeve of mine since the beginning, and both Peter and Orn have been told many times that this is a nuisance.

Would be the first one to switch to another venue if a suitable place could be found.

Cheers!

I agree with the comments about the burgers -they are awful!

The only good things about the place are the pool tables and the music.

I like da burgers smile.gif

I'm thinking of foregoing pool at Woodstock.

Wish Brunswick had booths. They have good food and an okay table.

Only thing about Warblers is that the music can be to loud. But I haven't been their in ages. Liked everything else about the place (except it don't have a 9 foot pool table, hehe).

As for the cashier... If you have such high turnover and everyone sites X as one of the reasons for leaving, X begins to smell funky.

Bill collection at 7pm? I bet this is do to the fact that any bill problems are made up by the staff, and considering the staff changeover occurs around that time...

<<burp>>

Sarisin noted

>I agree with LG, that if there was interest, Santos would be willing to set up a long table or a whole section for us that would be reserved for The Board Guys

.....<

He always did, remember? But actually it became a small 'problem' for him as he never knew how many people would show up. Sometimes it was two, sometimes it was twenty. Yet the friday night buffet become more and more popular, so we lost the large 'regulars space' to the flood of other guests...

Anyway: I am sure he'd be more than pleased to give us another chance...:-)

Archived