Live Sports Streaming Feeds

Mekong

This post could just as well be in Sports,

The age old question of online feeds for live sport.

The one I find the best is First Row Sports which covers most sports, Football (Soccer to the Infidels) American Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Boxing, Tennis, Motorsports, Aussie Rules, even Snooker and Darts etc, as well as numerous Sports chat channels.

Not sure what minimum DL speed requirements are for uninterrupted streaming but it works fine with my TOT Home Plus connection (9 Mbps DL / 1Mbps UL) and it is FREE, I like freebies.

This post could just as well be in Sports,

The age old question of online feeds for live sport.

The one I find the best is First Row Sports which covers most sports, Football (Soccer to the Infidels) American Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Boxing, Tennis, Motorsports, Aussie Rules, even Snooker and Darts etc, as well as numerous Sports chat channels.

Not sure what minimum DL speed requirements are for uninterrupted streaming but it works fine with my TOT Home Plus connection (9 Mbps DL / 1Mbps UL) and it is FREE, I like freebies.

Thanks, just tried it up here in Phitsanulok, download isn't as fast, it stutters a bit from time to time, but thanks again. Not that much of interest for me yet, I watched the NFL station a bit, but I can hardly wait for the weekend and see if I can watch a little NCAA Football, some great games this Saturday.

Archived