Are Gtgs In Bkk 'naive' ?

gobbledonk

Guys, I'm not suggesting that it does NOT happen, or that it happens more to naive women than naive Farang or that the moon really is made of cheese - simply that I see a lot of these stories as cliches. The old stories about guys who end up with nothing after a few years of supporting their Tilac back in LOS, repeated confirmation from hardcore mongers that the girls are 'laughing at us while spending our money' - its all water off a duck's back now. Maybe I just need to get out of the swamp a little more often. :xmsgrin:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw Gobble, I did agree with your original post. Didn't disagree at all. But.

In ALL relationships there are teensy weensy little exploitations that occur, people taking advantage of each other (and this is where women have a PhD).

And then there are lines that are crossed where it's not acceptable. Take a naked picture of your girlfriend: acceptable. Post in on the internet without her knowledge or being cool with it: not acceptable. Make a girl think you love her, wine-dine-shag her, take her naked picture, then dump her - and post it on the internet with the others in your collection: definitely not acceptable, and that kind of thing does happen.

And yes Gobble, if a woman is Mother Theresa she ain't gonna do that. But there are certainly women/men who are lonely and want to connect, and get taken for a ride that can be hurtful and ugly.

So, while I also find these stories to be riddled with cliches...

Agreed absolutely Dave32, many young Asian women do get desperate, we've discussed it many times... they educate themselves out of the marriage market and it would only be normal for them to wish for a relationship with a man with a decent income anyway.

A lot of men who hunt them, and there ARE more than a few, consider them fair game.

Find 'em, fuck 'em and forget 'em.

I've long thought that many heterosexual men don't really like women, this is a perfect way to to revenge themselves for every past slight, real or imagined. (Couldn't get a date in high school!!!)

Personally I love everyone of the sneaky, untruthful conniving little bitches and I never got many dates in high school. :cool:

I dont know about the 'couldnt get a date in high school' crowd, but the most vengeful 'they're all fucking whores !' rhetoric on this board over the years seems to come from guys who have been through a nasty divorce or two. Understandable, but sooner or later we have to try to accept that there just might be one woman out there who wasnt born to do Satan's work, right guys ? Er, guys ?

<sounds of crickets chirping>

Archived