Getting Old

sayjann

I know a number of Thai couples on their second marriages and in all cases the man is noticeably older than the woman. I wonder if this is a situation they resign themselves too. Woman gets shat on or otherwise separated from her first near age husband and no other of that age group will touch her. Older guy just happy to have a younger model. Typically the age gap in these cases is more than 10 years but less than 25. 50 year old guys doing 20 somethings, well that's just the sicko's.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then i get phonecalls from my local services asking if if i need/want someone to visit me and help me dress/have a bath/feed me etc.............i am totally PISSED OFF.

i AM not that helpless yet........... :banghead:

Lately, I've been helping my wife with dressing/bathing/feeding etc. We've been married for 37 yrs. Because of her many health problems, she's been spending most of her time in nusing homes and hospitals.

Lately, I've been helping my wife with dressing/bathing/feeding etc. We've been married for 37 yrs. Because of her many health problems, she's been spending most of her time in nusing homes and hospitals.

that's a different scenario and i feel for you.

i helped nurse my step-dad when he was dying from cancer and essentially needed 24 hour care and not an experience i remember with fondness,but it had to be done to help him.

but my point was that i;m still in good health but because of my age i am thought of as needy and that irks me.

that's a different scenario and i feel for you.

i helped nurse my step-dad when he was dying from cancer and essentially needed 24 hour care and not an experience i remember with fondness,but it had to be done to help him.

but my point was that i;m still in good health but because of my age i am thought of as needy and that irks me.

It does seem strange that a person your age would be getting such ad mail. I don't get mail like that and I'm much older than you. They may think you are disabled or chronically ill for one reason or another.

It does seem strange that a person your age would be getting such ad mail. I don't get mail like that and I'm much older than you. They may think you are disabled or chronically ill for one reason or another.

i still think there's a link to info you send over the internet.

some companies are said to sell your personal details to others,therefore my DOB can/will be included.

companies that cater for the 'older'person just send out information to you to digest.

There's apparently a big gay nightlife here, pay for play. Years ago a student admitted to me that he was a gay prosititute. He was nice looking and not the least effiminate, and I said I was surprised to learn he was gay. He replied that he was not gay, but that was where the money was! He'd get 20,000 baht and more dumped on him after a weekend with some Farang faggot. It was the way he was paying for his university education. :p

I think I'd sooner work in a Siberian salt mine than go that route. :barf:

Archived