Look Out! Red's Back In Town - Feb 2012

Redbaron

Afternoon lads,

FWIW - It's all official now... My leave is now officially approved, have leaned a thing or two on the new camera, and even bought myself a suitcase... just have to pack it.

67 days from now I reckon I'll be airborne, and looking forward to a big night.

Anyone interested I think we're starting at Big Dogs - I'll be there prob between 9 and 10pm (flight due to land at 8 - carry on luggage only). All welcome. One or two of us may be a bit teary though, just look for the two brothers reuniting after 7+(?) years....

oh dear.... :blink:

meeting up with STH.... :hmmm:

ENJOY YOURSELF.... :beer::wub::xmascheer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sayjann, how are you, hope you are well. Hopefully we will see each other next year if they have another Thai festival at Battersea Park.

STH

just don't invite me to stay at your place again and then persuade me that the local eastern european ladies working in the local shops are on the game... :cussing:

my attempts at getting a bj earned me a slap round the face.... :banghead:

and i seem to remember you getting into a little trouble that day..... :shocked:

but i did enjoy the full english breakfast we had at the local wetherspoons.... :monkey:

and i hope you are also well,been a while since we chatted and had a beer together.

i'm certainly up for battersea next year,good days out with friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Just crashed through the magical 42 days to go mark.... anyone remember those old threads??

Must happen in 3's - I feel a bit older today, 12 hour shift at work to look forward to, but happy I've made the 42 days mark, and in a few days it'll be 2012... :evilpumpkin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived