Windsor Suites

bust

Anyone stayed there recently?

How was your experience?

Anything to be aware of?

Stayed there 21 October and the room I was given on the 9th floor had HUGE bedbugs in it.

Caught one of the buggers and took it down to reception and they moved us to a room on 21st floor.

It wasn't much better, no bedbugs but definitely some bugs in the room biting us and I found a ladybird on the couch.

The wallpaper on the walls of both rooms was peeling and they hadn't been cleaned properly.

• 3 weeks later...

I got an email today from Dial an Exchange. They have a Black Friday sale on their bonus (timeshare) weeks, from Friday 12:00 AM to Sunday 11:59 MST. They have 150 bonus weeks in Thailand, including several at Windsor Suites, for $99.00 weekly, from now through November, 2012. http://www.daelive.com/articles/resortprofiles.aspx?EndpointID=ASA&ResortID=WINDS

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I used to enjoy this place around 2000, mostly because they had okay suites at a decent price - but it was in good shape then. Considering the life cycle of Bangkok hotels, I'd guess that in the twelve years that have passed, even the roaches are probably looking for a better alternative by now...

I am as useless as this post.

YimSiam

Archived