Sign in to follow this  
dave32

A Little Premature - But Suggestion For Next Photo Contest

I think photos capturing the flood, or it's consequences (eg, empty market shelves) would be of interest. And have a historical relevance to look back on in the future.

Don't mean to make light of a serious thing that has hurt several folks --> so maybe 'contest' isn't the greatest idea, but a thread of flood related photos.

I don't know. Maybe it's an awful idea.

Flood related gallery would be fine but, maybe not a contest, although there are some great pix out there, but they would all be somebody's elses pix and probably not be made by the entourage on Thai360.

Ideas for future contests could be 'parking in the LOS' or 'funny signs', have plenty of these, and many made by myself.

Hi,

I dunno, I don't see the problem of using it as a contest theme. It's not like we are profiting from this or revelling in their misery. The main part of the contest is about the quality / subject of the photo.

Sanuk!

I think photos capturing the flood, or it's consequences (eg, empty market shelves) would be of interest. And have a historical relevance to look back on in the future.

Jeez for one moment I thought you wanted to post your cum shots.

Best pics of sunken homes, drowned bodies, people half eaten by crocodiles, folks chomped on by green mambas, people with ghastly skin diseases from the flood ... lots of opportunities here. :hmmm:

Maybe the winner gets a rare bottle of drinking water! :beer: