Thai 360 Several Years Back

keith doug

And here I was thinking Frede was the greatest contributor in the last 10 years .... :stirthepo

(yes, I do remember Sarasin, and Long Gun and several board members who owned bars and men who pretended to be women and Farang who pretended to be Thai and ....)

Agree with the 'time flies' sentiment, but I just need the next two years to fly a whole lot faster. :clown:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More:

Sarasin married a Thai gal and for a number of years they have been livng in New Jersey (New Joysey?)

He was also probably one of the best educated farangs, multi-lingual fluent. A wild, crazy and fun guy to be with in the bars!

Long Gun, though married to a nice Thai gal and they had two sons who must be at least in their late teens now.

LG has been back in the UK for a number of years. Rumor was he'd lost his BKK teaching job. LG was also a

player and was very possessive about any bar gal he'd been with. He and I had a falling out as he accused

me of going with a gal he met, and had been with her once in CMai, yet I only had spoken with her and had

no intention of BF'ing her.

More:

Sarasin married a Thai gal and for a number of years they have been livng in New Jersey (New Joysey?)

He was also probably one of the best educated farangs, multi-lingual fluent. A wild, crazy and fun guy to be with in the bars!

Long Gun, though married to a nice Thai gal and they had two sons who must be at least in their late teens now.

LG has been back in the UK for a number of years. Rumor was he'd lost his BKK teaching job. LG was also a

player and was very possessive about any bar gal he'd been with. He and I had a falling out as he accused

me of going with a gal he met, and had been with her once in CMai, yet I only had spoken with her and had

no intention of BF'ing her.

Most people don't name real names out of politeness I thought.

Given he worked and lived in Bangkok and rarely visited CM you sure you have the right reason? Doesn't seem like the person I know, and I drank with him more than many here I suspect.

Archived