Thai 360 Several Years Back

keith doug

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given he worked and lived in Bangkok and rarely visited CM you sure you have the right reason? Doesn't seem like the person I know, and I drank with him more than many here I suspect.

Re: LongGun:

As this thread is about memories and early times (Nanaplaza board era), this was one incident that caught me by surprise!

Yep, LG lived and worked in BKK. I, too, was with him and others on many nights. I also had dinner at his 2nd story place a number of times.

The incident I mentioned occurred in 2000/2001, when a about a dozen board members went to C-Mai and joined Chanchao for Songkran. And, yes, while the episode I mentioned did happen, it also seemed so out of character for the LG I'd come to know!

[K. Sanuk - oops, sorry about posting where Sarasin/RaumRudee worked!]

@Mekong, Graham was not the owner of any of the establishments you mentioned, he was the manager with and small share on them.

Actually he had to vanish himself after moving to Pattaya and later to Hua Hin... he took some money from few folks (dumb folks) to open a bar in an Pattaya Soi 7 alley (the bar never opened) and tried to sale what was not his property.

Archived