Thai 360 Several Years Back

keith doug

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of yrs ago,arrived in Pattaya and went for a massage ( traditional pairn boran,not oil :hubbahubba: )not having had one for months and with a few back problems.After an hour of what felt like torture,got up off the mattress,paid and left.Walking down the street was amazing-it felt like I was weightless and totally rejuvenated :elephant: Unfortunately this wasnt permanent and wore off in a few days.Subsequent visits to the massage shop didnt have the same effect.

I have a problem with the spongy cartlidge material in my lower back, I recall in between vertebrae 2 and 3, and 3 and 4. One is essentially missing completely and the other very badly worn down. Advice of my Dr was absolutely no golf, twisting is the worst, minimise walking and certainly no jogging ...I take my doctors advice.

As you should. Your problem is in your neck, not your back and it's obvious from the severe degeneration it's been there a long time. Degenerative disk disease is most often age related; this may or may not apply be your case. Gobbledonk did _not_ indicate a history of back problems. If he had it may have have indicated different approach than given.

As he's not returning here for 'a hundred weeks' his problem will have long self resolved,

unless he screws up and doesn't use his legs when lifting some spinner...

• 2 weeks later...

Good memories those ;)

I was at several of the dance contests & remember in particular the one at surawongse side of patpong2 :hubba:

Can only agree to LGs bon jovi quote. So we probably sang together while we never formally met - well at least im not aware?

Anyway LG what do you mean with 15 years marriage, but seperated the last 5? You mean as in choosing to live separate, but still together or agreed to separate but not divorced yet? Hope it's the former...

Cheers :beer:

p.s. what's wrong with cheese & onion crisps? that vinegar stuff gets sour after a while just like the ales :p

what i find interesting about this thread is the names of old boardmembers being mentioned.

it brings up names of members who have not been around for a while and brings back memories of them from years ago.

but totally off-topic.

in reply to worldfuns post about crisps i admit i love the seaweed flavoured pringles they have in thailand..... :biggrin:

Archived