Thai 360 Several Years Back

keith doug

btw that patpong2 dance contest joint was of course the pink panther which today is a total ...... hmmm :(

further off topic who also love those recent hot lime crisp variant lol?

did they have crisps at all at kings head london china town?? :p

every pub in england has crisps..... :cheerleader:

sadly the king's head has been gone for many a year now.......... :mad:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone heard about Scum_baggio and Jasmine ? I just love their insights and opinions.

I also miss Stickman. Met him once at old Woodstock at Nana - just to show that I was a real female, ehehehe, very stupid of me at that time to get over there by myself.

Oh, at the same occasion I also met Pom Micheal.

I haven't logged in for quite a long while (4-5 years?) But sometimes I miss the board and the rant they are making about Thai bgs and Thai society, 5555

I hope to contribute more on Thai Language Forum.

GTG

Anyone heard about Scum_baggio and Jasmine ? I just love their insights and opinions.

I also miss Stickman. Met him once at old Woodstock at Nana - just to show that I was a real female, ehehehe, very stupid of me at that time to get over there by myself.

Oh, at the same occasion I also met Pom Micheal.

I haven't logged in for quite a long while (4-5 years?) But sometimes I miss the board and the rant they are making about Thai bgs and Thai society, 5555

I hope to contribute more on Thai Language Forum.

GTG

Your last log in date shows when people do a search, worth remembering.

Also, GoodThaiGirl. I had many run-ins with her but she was right, I was wrong.

GTG copped heaps of abuse here, and it seemed that very few were prepared to accept her (?) confrontational POV. Like most things where someone appears to have a very good lock on the Farang mindset, it was hard to accept that anyone who presented themselves as Thai, much less a Thai woman, would ever want any part of a board dedicated mostly to middle-aged Farang with an over-active libido. :stirthepo

Archived