!%& Tsa

passingthru69

Well the Mrs. made it ok and is at the family house. Jet lag is killing her she said..

Just glad she got home ok.

The part on the c.c. about having to have it would be a real pain, as she only has one c.c. in her name.

The others I just hold on too.

No she does not run it up. Just a bussiness decison I made.

She has her own bank card..

One of the snags we have run into before is we never changed her last name to mine when we married.

That has held us up on some projects with our work.

Try getting a Thai. national into a U.S. nuke plant with just a green card..

Took some time but we got her cleared to go in.

Obama leaves Oz later today, and the security around one man has to be seen to be believed - they basically shut down our Capital (no great loss, but still) so that he could hold a press conference in Canberra. When the Queen was here a few weeks back, she walked around shaking hands etc - I'm sure there was plenty of security around her, but it was way more subtle than the complete overkill which has accompanied Obama's visit. Those guys in the black suits may never have gotten over the attempt on Reagan .....

Obama leaves Oz later today, and the security around one man has to be seen to be believed - they basically shut down our Capital (no great loss, but still) so that he could hold a press conference in Canberra. When the Queen was here a few weeks back, she walked around shaking hands etc - I'm sure there was plenty of security around her, but it was way more subtle than the complete overkill which has accompanied Obama's visit. Those guys in the black suits may never have gotten over the attempt on Reagan .....

Can't ya keep his sorry ass over there for the next 14 months?

HH

Archived