Citrus 22; Sukhumvit 22

Hugh_Hoy

Would appreciate any/all comments from board members who've stayed here. (Was another name up until about a year ago...maybe a citi-chick property? Locations looks good and rates moderate. Is is guest friendly, quiet? Approximately size of rooms, any decend food on a menu; room service? etc. TIA

HH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would appreciate any/all comments from board members who've stayed here. (Was another name up until about a year ago...maybe a citi-chick property? Locations looks good and rates moderate. Is is guest friendly, quiet? Approximately size of rooms, any decend food on a menu; room service? etc. TIA

HH

HH,

I did an inspection here a few trips ago and stayed in both a Superior and Deluxe room. I prefered the Superior's room layout myself. Extremely comfy bed and pillows. Nice bathroom with bathtub and rain shower. Guest friendly and all in all very nice. Would recommend it.

Tim

A good friend likes it for his more economical stops, he stays at the Marriott otherwise. I visited him when he was there and thought it quite nice. Wouldn't say the room was huge but looked nice and the different layout, not the regular square box with a bathroom at the side of the entrance, was a nice touch.

Not sure what they charge for a night at the Citrus, but the location on 22 right next to the 22 bar beer plaza is good, handy enough for the other 22 entertainment and barely a stroll to either Cowboy or Soi 33. Can't be bad.

Not sure what they charge for a night at the Citrus, but the location on 22 right next to the 22 bar beer plaza is good, handy enough for the other 22 entertainment and barely a stroll to either Cowboy or Soi 33. Can't be bad.

Hence why I've been staying at The Regency Park for the last 11-12 years. But Citrus looks good so I might give it a try for a change next time.

• 6 months later...

HH, did you stay at Citrus? If so how was it as I might try it this time instead of Regency Park.

Anyone else stayed there or know anyone who has?

FWIW I've been staying at the Grand President lately

Book on line and you can get a suite for 2500 baht, I like suites as I stay there for a week at a time and don't go crazy, nice pool, breakfast is "interesting"

Guest friendly, good internet, nice staff, I think a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived