Citrus 22; Sukhumvit 22

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked the Citrus online yesterday pm and arrived at 10am this morning. Haven't seen my room yet though as rooms still occupied.

I'm anxious to get your assessment and all relevant details such as approximate room size, walk-in shower, value for the baht, joiner fee (if any), quality of breakfast if free ("Free", I understand, isn't always what you think it means; I mean, included in the room price.)

HH

I've been here a week now and generally like it. Much better than my usual haunt next door (Regency Park) although probably quite a bit more expensive. As I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to be doing in LOS I only booked it for a week which was ~$73 per night. I then booked a 2 day extension which was ~$65 per night. Now I have to decide what to do next.

I don't know if it is guest friendly but the lobby is on L2 so you can enter and go straight to your room without ever passing reception. However there is usually security at L1. Having said that Tim said it is guest friendly so I assume it is.

The rooms are a good size and nicely done. Bed and pillows are very comfy. Bathroom is good size and has bath and shower and the shower has conventional wall mounted shower head and rain shower head. AC is digitally controlled so you can get the temperature just right. Free in room WiFi and large plasma TV. Good size electronic room safe.

On the downside the rooms seem quite noisy, i.e., I seem to hear other room doors closing, door buzzers ringing and toilets flushing and have been woken most nights about 5am.

The laundry service is also very slow so I've only used it once and now use Super White laundry across the street, which is quick and way cheaper.

There are no facilities as such, i.e., no pool or gym, not that that bothers me, but there is a restaurant and bar at reception level. I've tried room service food once and it was fine.

All in all I would recommend it. :up:

A bit of misinformation above as there is a pool on the roof (9th floor)

Thanks for that correction. I sent a friend there a while back and I could have sworn he mentioned the pool on the roof at the time. Though I've been known to be wrong before :)

Sounds like you are fair satisfied with the drum anyway. Still there or moved on?

Archived