They Think I'm Stupid

sayjann

i'll post about the situation when i get to phuket..........adios.... :wave:

Glad you see it for what it is (from the BG perspective). These women get lied to by punters all the time, so for them, a bird in the hand... I mean, guys tell them I'll see you on the 22nd of December; they never show up, but are seened at another bar across town. The BG tom-toms and smoke signals are amazing communication devices. By the time you finish your first beer at another bar, it's likely your "object of affection" will hear about it. 555555555555

Anyway, looking forward to hearing how it goes when you get to Phuket. Have a good trip. I envy you !!!

HH

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you see it for what it is (from the BG perspective). These women get lied to by punters all the time, so for them, a bird in the hand... I mean, guys tell them I'll see you on the 22nd of December; they never show up, but are seened at another bar across town. The BG tom-toms and smoke signals are amazing communication devices. By the time you finish your first beer at another bar, it's likely your "object of affection" will hear about it. 555555555555

Anyway, looking forward to hearing how it goes when you get to Phuket. Have a good trip. I envy you !!!

HH

i apologise for this post as i said i would not post until after i knew the situation.

but i got a mail from my gal today and she has promised to be at her bar when i arrive.

and she has asked if we go out on xmas eve as her best friend(the one i have arranged a 3some with)has her birthday but i always had plans for that anyway.

at the moment i'm happy and excited that i will see my gal and am on a high.

but i still have reservations but will update this tale which i assume is boring the pants of 99% of the board.

HH

HH I applaud this post, the very wholesomeness of it - the damned and savage hope that's there. ..."(from the BG perspective)"... Well there is an old poorly misunderstood word out there in this sadly lacking prosaic English language of mine - empathy.

Most people mistake empathy for sympathy and vice versa - but empathy is much higher up on the moral step-ladder of things. The reason it is not easy to distinguish these two feelings is because they snake around each other intertwining themselves - usually around a dagger (not sure what thats about).

There is a kind of exponential power at work when you empathise with someone / anyone. You win immediately because you become wiser, but the "object of affection" wins also because your actions towards her are more likely to be rational and fair - and this is the important point - even if it means distancing yourself from her or withholding something from her.

Ha! BG's are too generic, too scorned upon by too many winded self-interested parties to ever be able to stand a chance in today's world of cash and carry. And there's always that refrain by people that have been flogged by a horse to death (hopefully) - 'Don't get into a relationship with a BG'. Says who? Well by this stage you and I know who they are. We've gone past all that haven't we? Isn't this a relationship forum?

To love someone, in order to love someone, you have to forgive them first - and I'd never thought I'd ever have to say this but given this orgy of hate out there - in order to love them - you have to acknowledge them as human beings first and foremost with a soul.

I hope you're on my page because you see - its easy to hate a BG (cheating, lying, stealing), but much harder to hate someone you consider a person that has the same loves, passions and feelings that you do.

I often assume that people have the same reasoning as myself - and I've been continually, and very fucking disconsolately disappointed. I'm not bitter about it - I'm realistic about it - people are too caught up in their own head games to take on board the truth, the voice of reason. I know what works - I'm having the time of my life really and I just want people to know there is another way! All the fun in the world is out there to be had - if only you'd give away these outdated, completely implausible beliefs. Think for yourself. Be open-minded, accept yourself and all others and you'll be surprised! Learn languages like you eat breakfast. Have a glad heart - and you will be loved!!!!

Most complicated things in life are complex. But they don't need to be. Often the smartest solutions to these problems run on clean and straight lines. Of course its up to you to discover these, but my advise may assist - and lol Good Luck.

i apologise for this post as i said i would not post until after i knew the situation.

but i got a mail from my gal today and she has promised to be at her bar when i arrive.

and she has asked if we go out on xmas eve as her best friend(the one i have arranged a 3some with)has her birthday but i always had plans for that anyway.

at the moment i'm happy and excited that i will see my gal and am on a high.

but i still have reservations but will update this tale which i assume is boring the pants of 99% of the board.

Well this is good news isn't it? You exerted power and she acquiesced - a good stepping stone, a foundation you might say you can start building some trust from. You made a bold move. Sort of proves that wearing the trousers theory I espoused not that long ago.

Anyhow you shouldn't really listen to me - I'm divided everyday, I'm kind of one of those guys whom sell some mysterious product - like invisible snake oil - I'm replete with love and it's sister hate - but I like love better.

Well this is good news isn't it? You exerted power and she acquiesced - a good stepping stone, a foundation you might say you can start building some trust from. You made a bold move. Sort of proves that wearing the trousers theory I espoused not that long ago.

Anyhow you shouldn't really listen to me - I'm divided everyday, I'm kind of one of those guys whom sell some mysterious product - like invisible snake oil - I'm replete with love and it's sister hate - but I like love better.

she said she had spoken to her boss and boss was happy for her not to work as the bar now has more staff and the bar could cope without her not working for a few days.

i know the boss for 11 years and we are good friends and it seems i won't have to pay her daily salary as i did earlier,but if that is a small stumbling block then i will pay her salary.

but i will chat to the boss and make sure things are as ok as i have been told.

but i have still not told her of the surprise visit to her village/city as i wanted to surprise her on xmas day but that will be too late as she needs to arrange things from udon thani to roi-et.

so i will give her the plane tickets in the bar when i arrive in front of all her friends and hopefully get a big smile/cuddle and kisses and maybe some applause......

i do like this lady and hope things go as well as i want.....

Archived