They Think I'm Stupid

sayjann

interesting post.

i ramble on about something which i have thought about.

it's a fantasy/pipedream/whim which i have but i know it's not going to happen.

gone are the days where i like to sleep with anything and everything and i have met some ladies over the years who i could easily have settled down with.

but this gal really hit me between the eyes and i DO see something in her.

i take everything she says with a pinch of salt,the only thing i believe is her age/DOB.

she tells me tales of losing her virginity at age 32/inexperienced in the ways of the tourist areas/brothers and sisters working as police in BKK/borrowing from a bank and building a house in her city/village and other things.

but other things used to come out in conversation that seem to contradict things she said earlier but has never bothered me,i know they tell you want they think you want to hear.

but i did grow fond of her and do have feelings for her.

she basically came across as a little innocent and not that savvy about many things,but of course that could be an act.

she is very experienced in sexual matters despite her self-confessed ignorance of the act.

knows more then she admits to and is certainly more streetwise then she lets on to.

i left phuket in sept and she had e-mailed me twice by the time i got home and has kept in touch 3/4 times a week and even called me on the phone.

she berates me for not contacting her but i wait for her to get in touch and just try and sense the feelings she might have.

she does'nt know when i'm returning to phuket as i want to surprise her and see what happens.

when we were together before i arranged a discount on her nightly/daily rate and she was happy with that.

she knew she would be getting a regular cash sum and often paid her own way.

caused problems with the bar owner but i got away with the arrangement because i have known the owner for many years and we are friends.

i think when i return the BF will have increased because of the holiday period but i will resist any effort to scam me.

it will be easy for me to say goodbye and not return to the bar again,her loss not mine as i spend well every day.

but it will mean not seeing my gal and that will be hard for both of us,but as we all know there are plenty more bedwarmers out there.

but i do like her and would have little interest in other women if i'm with her.

not to say that i won't have the odd bit on the side and her and her best friend have agreed to a little 3some which i look forward to as the friend is a total babe.

but it's noy just the sex,in the 12 hights we spent together i only fucked 5 times,it was'nt just for the sex which made me see her everyday.

not to say that i was'nt happy everyday....

we used to like our nights out at various favourite places and i was quite happy to fall in bed and just fall asleep most nights with her in my arms.

but the mornings were different and she never failed to make me happy a couple of times before we finally left the hotel for the day.

a while ago i posted about taking her to her hometown for a visit but think it's probably unrealistic.

but the last week or so she has been talking about how much she would like me to go and see her home when i visit her again.

she says she will pay for the return journey and while that would be great to see somewhere and experience new things/sights.

but i can't be doing with 1 to 2 days travelling on a bus and the time would account for over half my holiday.

now it sounds like i'm being the one who's being selfish but it's not for me really.

anyway,my ramble is over,just wanted to get a few things off my chest.

i know what i want is a dream but how many of you had had a dream and is it wrong to want something which you know is not going to happen?.

Your post reminds me of a BG I met on my trip to Pattaya a few months ago. She said her boyfriend, who had been sending her money from England, had died, so she was back working in the bar. She was average looking in her twenties. She said her boyfriend was 42 when he died. It's hard to imagine how a BG could be faithful to someone who is away most of the time in England, but that is what she claimed. But she was halfway believable because of her English speaking skills and the fact that she came across as someone who had gone without sex for a while.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got dealt a good hand - if you hate me for that then you need to fight back. This is not meant to torment you - rather enlighten you.

Consider me enlightened, and I'll leave you to continue doing whatever you were doing with that good hand.

PS I ignore PMs, unless they are from KS warning me that my post count is dangerously close to Torneyboy.

Torneyboy is very much yesterday's hero on Thai360.

No longer stuck behind a keyboard all day with little to do we're lucky to get a dozen posts a week off him.

Fortunately the quality has improved with some excellent photographs. :neener:

Flash sets the standard here now. B)

Consider me enlightened, and I'll leave you to continue doing whatever you were doing with that good hand.

PS I ignore PMs, unless they are from KS warning me that my post count is dangerously close to Torneyboy.

Yeah look Gobble I'm sorry about that post - and what you say is perfectly reasonable really. I'll try to steer clear from you if you like but you seem to reply to pretty much every post on this site. Anyway no hard feelings on my side and I hope you accept my apology.

Getting back to the topic at hand - (not my good one) ok now I'm just being silly. Sayjann why don't you make a lightening visit to her village (get the plane then mini-bus)? Just one or two nights. That's pretty much what I do when I really want to check a girl out. Generally speaking it will tell you nearly everything you could want to know. You can speak to her relatives and friends and glean whatever information you want to know. Check their reactions, their body language - that type of thing. It's pretty much the most expediant way of bringing this situation to a head - which I gather is troubling you.

It might cost a few hundred dollars but then you'll be able to get right back to your original holiday with all your questions answered so to speak. Maybe you might choose to stay on if everything seems fine and start looking for that little patch of land to work over!

Anyhow, Good luck and Cheers.

PDS, we all have our problems. Mine is that I am in the same position Torneyboy was in 2 or so years back. I have a job that is hours of tedium interspersed with days where everyone wants everything yesterday. A more motivated individual would spend this time learning Thai - not sure that would lessen my post count, but it may be more productive. Right now, I just want a time machine, but it helps to be able to go back to TB's old posts and think about the light at the end of the tunnel. If it turns out to be an oncoming train, then so be it, but there is no way I could do this shit till 65 - its just mind-numbing. Over the last 10 years, T360 has been the only constant in my life - moved towns 4 times, had 4 different jobs etc etc - so you'll have to cut me some slack if I spend too much time here. Peace out.

panadolsandwich.

i started a thread about going to roi et and what were the flying options and easiest way to get there for a couple of days.

no real useful info given and i also trawled the internet to find out about flights to the city or the nearest airport.

found it difficult to get any good info from the internet as i'm ignorant of the area and don't really know what distances are involved.

i would love to go for a couple of days but don't know if it's viable but i will keep trying.

my english friend living on phuket has a stake in a travel agency and i have asked from any help from him but he has always been lax in answering e-mails.

i will see him when i get to phuket on dec 21st and have a word with him and see what he can suggest.

but as i said i am selfish and want to be on the island xmas eve/xmas day/new years eve/new years day so that limits my time a bit.

but i could leave the island on boxing day and get back on new years eve so that gives me a few days to get away.

but i fear that flights to anywhere near roi et will be quite full during that particular week.

i'm not going to try and arrange anything until i get to phuket as i will not know the situation is until i arrive.

my gal might have left the bar/island or have another fella who has taken for the period i am thinking about and i'm out of the loop.

she has already told me she has an invitation from her sister to spend time in bkk in dec but i don't know the dates.

but we shall see what happens when i get there.

Solar Air is the only one that flies to Roi Et.

Map

Aircraft

My link

thanks Flash for the link.

but it seems that no flights from phuket,only bkk and is it a pain grtting from the new to the old airports?.

having to get flights from phuket to bkk and then to roi et could be a pain.

i want to do it but as i said the time taken would be a problem for me.

if i could get a return package from phuket to roi et i would seriously go for it.

what is the nearest airport to roi et which goes from phuket?.

Smaller airlines fly from Phuket to Don Muang. I hope they get DM back in operation again. It is much easier for me to go there for domestic flights than all the way to Swampypoom. :(

Mr Google says Nok Airlines flies from Phuket to Don Muang, and from Don Muang to Roi Et. Check them out for possible dates.

Ride the bird

tried your link and while i could input travel dates it would not give me times and prices of flights.

when i tried again the website was down,will try again during thai business hours.

but as i said i would'nt book anything until i got to phuket and know what the situation is with my gal.

if all else fails i will ask when i get to bkk and see what the options are.

thanx for your help.

Archived