A Room For A Training Course

radioman

I may need to run a training course / workshop event over about 5 days in a couple of weeks time for around 8 people. Looking for a suitable hotel that might accommodate this and be able to provide lunch and refreshments. Something in the Sukhumvit 0-71 area, easy skytrain access would be best. Keen pricing also appreciated. Any ideas?

Thanks

The Ambassador has long been a big one for training and conferences. No idea what they charge.

Then there is always the Grace Hotel. :cover:

The Grace would be good, well would be if the students were coming from arabistania, but they're not. Coming from Mongolia, hmm where would be a good hotel for Mongolians?

I'm sort of hoping around Soi 22 area, my favourite :)

Looked at the IQP on 22 as a sort of first choice. From the website it looks like they have lots of big rooms but nothing on the smaller side. I don't think this will be more than 10 people, probably more like 5. Will send them a mail in any case.

Ambassador would be okay too.

The Grace would be good, well would be if the students were coming from arabistania, but they're not. Coming from Mongolia, hmm where would be a good hotel for Mongolians?

I'm sort of hoping around Soi 22 area, my favourite :)

The Regency

Soi 22

200 meters from Sukhumvit.

Maybe, 1200 Baht? or less?

Looked at the IQP on 22 as a sort of first choice. From the website it looks like they have lots of big rooms but nothing on the smaller side. I don't think this will be more than 10 people, probably more like 5. Will send them a mail in any case.

Ambassador would be okay too.

Was the 100 sqm Bangkok Panorama 2 room too large? Or go for a suite and ask the hotel to setup some chairs

I have attended 5-day seminars at both the Ambassador Hotel (Suk Soi 11) and the Royal Benja Hotel (Suk Soi 5). Both hotels have several suitable meetings rooms, of varying sizes.

Royal President added a small conference room a while back. Depending on the size of the space, and your seminar's requirements, that might work. I personally VASTLY prefer Royal President to Royal Benja or Ambassador.

Archived