I Think I Just Got Married

panadolsandwich

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She woke up a couple of hours later and just wanted to be close to me. I was tired and she slept with her beautiful face on my chest. I kissed her and realised that this is one very fine woman - maybe that was the moment I fell for her. We slept for almost a day and a half - always touching each other - one leg on the other, spoons, my cock in her mouth. The music always playing. This playlist was amazing.

She woke up a couple of hours later and just wanted to be close to me. I was tired and she slept with her beautiful face on my chest. I kissed her and realised that this is one very fine woman - maybe that was the moment I fell for her. We slept for almost a day and a half - always touching each other - one leg on the other, spoons, my cock in her mouth. The music always playing. This playlist was amazing.

I'm going to get back to that antiquated nokia phone and it's message. It shocked me that little device and it's attendant message - I don't think I can talk about it - not just right now. Maybe if I make a few more posts I can deal with it - anyhow. I took her to the riverside and she seemed to glow with a new self confidence. We sat down by some blighted rock and she said she loved me. Together we entertained plans for world domination - her obsessive desire to go to New York - my obsessive desire to tear down the Euro zone. It was just aimless - except I realised that this girl has a quick thinking brain - and christ that turned me on.

I mind all those wildlife documentaries where they photograph lions on the hunt - except it's the lionesses that tend to go out and get dinner. Well she is like that - she'll fight like a lioness on my behalf - all tooth and claw, and when someone intervenes I'll raise my own heavy hands - christ these poor scarred dukes of my own. You'd think I was tired of all that shit - but no - even when I've got everything to lose. These hands of mine - they are like two bessa bricks and I've got this talent of hitting guys when they least expect it. When I fight, Jesus when I fight, and I seem to have to do this all the time now - I want to make it exquisitely clear that I'm the one that's winning. This is tiresome - but necessary - in this animal life we live - she literally takes me to see the bright lights - then she drags me home...

She is pregnant. And I love her.

I treated her friend for a simple skin condition. It was causing her friend untold misery and the Thai doctor she'd seen was some sort of old bumbling fool. I know the Asian professional mind is inscrutable, but this took the cake - so to speak - I couldn't work it out. Straight away I saw the problem, and what the therapeutic solution was. A simple visit to a pharmacy, then showing her how to apply the ointment with some cling wrap and within the week it was all gone.

My girl well she had a renewed respect for me after that. God knows I need that. This world is small in its own way - and this respect thing - well sometimes it goes a long way.

When I saw her phone, this old Nokia with its monochrome screen - the sort of phone in the West you'd give to a child - I felt this pang in my heart like a toothache.

She moved into my apartment - what she had was pitiful really - just a small suitcase of clothes and a couple of photo frames. She trusts me, she loves me fiercely like a lioness. She jokes that together we'll conquer the world - and that kind of sparks some tender feeling in my heart, this poor old heart of mine - some poor old feeling of pride - or at least I think that's what it is, I really can't be certain...

It hurts to think I could break her heart so callously - but there it is, now I've said it.

ps. Don't worry the General will enter the picture fairly soon - all this artistic scene setting isn't all for nowt - you know?

There's this dog two doors down - he's a very talented barker. But sometimes he goes on these crying jags and man can I sympathise. Man you've got no idea. As the old saying goes - 'Let the nuclear wind blow away my sins'. It might sound crazy, but sometimes I feel like that when there's one of those soul less moments - listening to the dog two doors down.

We were off to finally visit the Ma and Pa. She played this kind of trick on me - I hadn't brushed my teeth or even combed my hair before I was bustled out into some private car that just turned up way too early while I was pondering the neighbour's dog. I joked - I'm being abducted right - but noone laughed - there was a humourless bodyguard type in the passenger seat. The ride was uneventful - we entered some compound, another security kiosk then we were home so to speak. What I saw was a very grand building, in surprisingly good taste and something you wouldn't expect in Bangkok with its terraced gardens and avant garde style.

There was a sense of anticipation - and surely enough the parents were waiting for us by the vestibule. The father spoke English in a kind of strangulated struggle - To put him at ease I told him I was perfectly happy just talking Thai. I got a strange look, then I said the same thing in Thai and got a kind of wan smile. I gathered I wasn't the flavour of the month so to speak. The mother just kind of glared at me with no attempt at politeness.

Now at this point I was feeling considerably put out - at risk of chagrin I don't tolerate this kind of rudeness from anyone no matter who they are - when I got a kind of savage kick in the leg from my girl. I can take a hint and we all walked solemnly into the house.

There's this dog two doors down - he's a very talented barker. But sometimes he goes on these crying jags and man can I sympathise. Man you've got no idea. As the old saying goes - 'Let the nuclear wind blow away my sins'. It might sound crazy, but sometimes I feel like that when there's one of those soul less moments - listening to the dog two doors down.

We were off to finally visit the Ma and Pa. She played this kind of trick on me - I hadn't brushed my teeth or even combed my hair before I was bustled out into some private car that just turned up way too early while I was pondering the neighbour's dog. I joked - I'm being abducted right - but noone laughed - there was a humourless bodyguard type in the passenger seat. The ride was uneventful - we entered some compound, another security kiosk then we were home so to speak. What I saw was a very grand building, in surprisingly good taste and something you wouldn't expect in Bangkok with its terraced gardens and avant garde style.

There was a sense of anticipation - and surely enough the parents were waiting for us by the vestibule. The father spoke English in a kind of strangulated struggle - To put him at ease I told him I was perfectly happy just talking Thai. I got a strange look, then I said the same thing in Thai and got a kind of wan smile. I gathered I wasn't the flavour of the month so to speak. The mother just kind of glared at me with no attempt at politeness.

Now at this point I was feeling considerably put out - at risk of chagrin I don't tolerate this kind of rudeness from anyone no matter who they are - when I got a kind of savage kick in the leg from my girl. I can take a hint and we all walked solemnly into the house.

Panadol,

I'd amend that last line to this: "I can take a hint and we all walked solemnly into the house, me with a slight limp.

Archived