Photos From Daily Life In Thailand

think_too_mut

We all have some kind of digital camera and things from daily life that may look interesting to others, especially those not living in (or craving) Thailand.

For the opening, fruit lady from Bang Saen beach.

360_bangsaen.jpg

Fruit is even sweeter when offered with a smile.

As the starter of the topic, may I pledge for photos that you took yourself and "GA" rated.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is right handed, note the latex glove on her right hand that she uses to handle the fruit.

You are not very observant are you?

Actually it's because of the glove on her right hand that I assume that she's left handed, i.e., if she handles the fruit with her right hand (hence the glove) then she must cut it with the knife in her left hand, which would make her left handed.

What were you saying about not being very observant? ;)

It is happening...new aircraft everywhere, now it has been 5 years that I have not been on one not brand new or has no entertainment system.

Souvarnabhumi:

360_hstjs1.jpg

Chubu CentrAir, Nagoya:

gothai05.jpg

No more "No smoking" sign, rather:

360_hstjs3.jpg

And flight attendants, even when not 22, are still half the age of United's:

360_hstjs5.jpg

And, there are more to come (April 2011)

According to the Bangkok Post, the government's decision allows Thai to move forward with a plan to purchase or lease up to 75 aircraft over a 12-year period under a THB457.12 billion ($15.3 billion) budget. Piyasvasti said the airline will acquire new aircraft through a variety of means depending on its cash flow and debt.

The Bangkok Post reported that the aircraft will be acquired in two batches: 37 between now and 2017 and 38 from 2018-2022.

In a related development, the Thai board endorsed the leasing of two Boeing 777-300ERs from India's Jet Airways for two years with deliveries scheduled in October and November. The airline said it will also convert two 747-400s to freighters.

Archived